I have lived alone for over half of my life and so I have seen countless movies.I don't watch the tella story box its not my vision. I put movies on for company while I am doing stuff like carving or painting or creative writing.

My inner child has watched my favorite movies, countless times and will do again. I DO NO WATCH HORROR or Sorcery themed movies and don't really get musicals, though I have watched the wizard of Oz and a couple of others. Tried a few times but nuh, I couldn't watch sound of music.

I go from movies like battleship and The Wall, and then though all the chick pick genres and even into animae. Documentaries are cool and I have seen every bear grill and the other bloke survive and seen every alone series from every country as I like watching people figuring stuff out.

Scifi, is my favourite, star wars, star treck, the Orville, Avatar the original and the way of water. There are MANY that I haven't seen and want to watch. I have seen countless Chinese Martial Arts movies not just for the action content but for the life insights that are shared.

what is your favorite movie is a highly confronting question to ask a libran, as I tend to love so many. Not deep intense social comment movies that have as much action as a sailing regatta though. I Can't do that and yes, I have tried as a couple of partners in the past were into that.

THANK GOD FOR ALCOHOL and snuggling, is all I can say if I have to watch.

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
If you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why?

Hello, lovely members! My list of must-watch movies has been running low – and I need your help building it back up.

View attachment 22348
Source: Pexels

So, if you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why? I would absolutely love to hear your movie recommendations and watch them over the weekend. Share the reason why you picked that particular film too and let's have a fun chat about it!
very old. Danny Kaye in five Pennies.

• Love
Old favourites of mine are, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Random Harvest, An Affair To Remember,
An Indecent Obsession, The Five Pennies, Waterloo Bridge, Tomorrow Is Forever, Miracle In The Rain, Imitation Of Life, Madam X, Splendor In The Grass, Blossoms In The Dust, The Inn Of The Sixth Happiness,
The Way We Were, any movie starring Sidney Poitier, and not to forget later movies. Dirty Dancing, Ghost, and ET. Yes, I love my old movies and I have quite a collection on DVD.

• Love

Hello, lovely members! My list of must-watch movies has been running low – and I need your help building it back up.

View attachment 22348

So, if you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why? I would absolutely love to hear your movie recommendations and watch them over the weekend. Share the reason why you picked that particular film too and let's have a fun chat about it!
Ghost

View attachment 22348

I have watched Transatlantic twice within a month. I loved it because it’s based on a true story.
It’s about pre WW2 in France and the courageous young people trying to smuggle top artists, writers and scientists out of France before the Nazi’ s get to them !
It’s fiction and such a good movie!

For a new one I would pick Bright, and for an old one I would chose Glory. They are basically the same film over a century apart, one is based on true events and the other is classed as SciFi, you watch and work it out.

Definitely "Gone with the Wind" - even though it dates back to 1939 it still makes for good viewing.

Old favourites of mine are, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Random Harvest, An Affair To Remember,
An Indecent Obsession, The Five Pennies, Waterloo Bridge, Tomorrow Is Forever, Miracle In The Rain, Imitation Of Life, Madam X, Splendor In The Grass, Blossoms In The Dust, The Inn Of The Sixth Happiness,
The Way We Were, any movie starring Sidney Poitier, and not to forget later movies. Dirty Dancing, Ghost, and ET. Yes, I love my old movies and I have quite a collection on DVD.
Check is Indecent Obsession based on Colleen Mc Culloughs novel?

I loved Avatar, it just spoke to me on so many levels. It showed the utter futility of violence, and the strength of truly believing in something.