CesarM

Jun 25, 2024
I travel all over the world and pay in 4 monthly payments

I travel all over the world and pay using Afterpay, Klarma, Zip and others Buy now pay later and by the time I fly all my trips, hotels and tours are paid it is fantastic check it out .... book early get the best prices and pay in 4 months .... just pay the first instalment when you book and the rest in 3 month .... so my next pension payments are free to enjoy my trip

Why would anyone go overseas in today's financial crises? When we have our own wonderful country to explore.I personally can't understand the need to travel outside this great place.
Two of my sons are overseas atm and both can afford it.

One was trying to talk me into going ,he even offered to pay for everything but my reply was I have so many more places to visit in Australia and even revisit again. He goes to Greece every year and is even thinking of buying property there.

Not sure why , but I'm not fussed to go overseas.

I have been overseas in my younger years while still working and earning good money . Been to China , Russia and most of the European countries , Canada , USA and many more . Nowadays I like to spend my time closer to home , not so much trouble with insurance as well , which can cost you an arm and a leg , in particular if you have a cardiac or thoracic condition , not many companies will insure you.
By the way , not everyone is living on a pension.
I am happy to stay in Australia and surroundings .

Everyone has a right to express themselves about why they travel or not. I just can't afford to go to Cairns to see my son & his wife & the grand-kids from his second marriage. my errant daughter lives in the bush in N.S.W. & she has just lost her career position because he has gone to jail. so she doesn't have the finance to come up here to Browns Plains often Which is a blessing in some ways. As she brings her intact dog to a household of spayed dogs who live outside & he is allowed into the house to sleep with her. Being that he is a smalish dog while ours are giants.

But a happy old man doing what he wants,he's not confused and why would you say that just because you don't agree with his choice?
How could a pensioner pay for an overseas trip from their pension using afterpay which is paid in 4 instalments.
It would be at least half their pension if not more

He also stated pay it in four months. Afterpay is pay in 2 months not 4 .
It's every 2nd week in 4 instalments

How could a pensioner pay for an overseas trip from their pension using afterpay which is paid in 4 instalments.
It would be at least half their pension if not more

He also stated pay it in four months. Afterpay is pay in 2 months not 4 .
It's every 2nd week in 4 instalments
Why don’t you go into his avatar and ask him😊 stickynose 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry had to add that🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: bluetang
Why would anyone go overseas in today's financial crises? When we have our own wonderful country to explore.I personally can't understand the need to travel outside this great place.
I'm going to visit my granddaughter who I haven't seen for 5 years, since she was 5. Also to see my cousins for what will probably be the last time. I have travelled all over Australia, now at 66 years of age, I want to visit home, for one more time. I haven't been since 1974. If you object to me still calling it home, you can't understand if you've never lived away from where you were born and grew up. The pull is always strong.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Two of my sons are overseas atm and both can afford it.

One was trying to talk me into going ,he even offered to pay for everything but my reply was I have so many more places to visit in Australia and even revisit again. He goes to Greece every year and is even thinking of buying property there.

Not sure why , but I'm not fussed to go overseas.
Doesn't it interest you to find out how other people in other countries live when they are at home.

Everyone has a right to express themselves about why they travel or not. I just can't afford to go to Cairns to see my son & his wife & the grand-kids from his second marriage. my errant daughter lives in the bush in N.S.W. & she has just lost her career position because he has gone to jail. so she doesn't have the finance to come up here to Browns Plains often Which is a blessing in some ways. As she brings her intact dog to a household of spayed dogs who live outside & he is allowed into the house to sleep with her. Being that he is a smalish dog while ours are giants.
If you are on a pension , you can take two train trips per year for free. I believe there is a small administration fee of around $25.- . I know as the mother of my daughter in law just did that and went from Brisbane to Cairns . She is on a pension . So this might be something for you and see your son and family.

Doesn't it interest you to find out how other people in other countries live when they are at home.
They don't live that much different to us unless we go to Africa and spend time with tribes or go to a third world country.

Visit the USA I went to Pittsburgh and Chicago and difference is you have to tip everyone and their servings of food was enough for hubby and me.

Visiting Greece was pretty much like being home.

France very rude people.

Give me Australia any day