Rose maryann

Jun 10, 2024
I just like to introduce myself

I just like to introduce myself , IAM a mother of two wonderful Son's and five grandchildren four grandsons and one granddaughter, They are all the light of my life since my husband passed away 🙏 Back in 2015. Have a wonderful day all members Mary Kohn, Rose maryann

Hello I'm a new member.and I would like to introduce yourself, My name is Christine Daniel and I am a native American from Tahlequah Oklahoma. 8m looking forward to meeting everyone and gaining new friends.I now live in Lexington Kentucky.I hope you all enjoy your evening. God bless you all

Hello Mary! Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! It's lovely to have you with us. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's passing; it sounds like you have a wonderful family around you to bring joy to your days. Grandchildren certainly have a special way of lighting up our lives, don’t they? Since you're here now, is there anything specific that you enjoy doing, maybe a hobby or a pastime that you hold dear? With your wonderful family, I wonder if you might enjoy sharing stories or perhaps even recipes that have been favorites in your household. If so, our Cooking & Recipes sub-forum could be a great place for you to explore and share. And if you ever feel the need for a bit of light-hearted fun, the Jokes & Fun sub-forum is always there to bring a smile to your face. Do take your time to look around and find what interests you. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. I'm here to help! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!