Whats an X I have been happily married 63 years
Excellent!!!! my Neighbours 91 years old his wife is 88. Evidently, he spotted her when she was 16 and he was 19 and he said he never thought about anyone else from that moment on,and she said she felt the same.

They started going to the pictures together, but her father didn't trust him, and she was banned from seeing him. He moved away for work, they saw each other again five years later at a dance and that was it for the both of them.

They absolutely adore each other's company still... it's great to know that there really are a few time-tested love stories out there BobR: well-done for being in one Sun. It's not at all been my story so far and not at all a common story at all .. so well done!

dark humour doesn't attract... I worked as a chippy for years and heard a lot, baby jokes etc, that you guys wouldn't like me posting...
A joke is a joke but you're right there would be people who wouldn't like them and they would be the ones who read them the most and then complain

Reactions: Chris
A joke is a joke but you're right there would be people who wouldn't like them and they would be the ones who read them the most and then complain
So, perhaps it would be a good idea not to post jokes that may offend others on this site - sexist, crude and some other jokes. Everyone has their own level of acceptance so it’s best not to post.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Oh dear, here we go. Can't make jokes or laugh for fear of offending or upsetting someone. Tumour in their humour! I would have thought my generation & older would not be playing along with such ridiculous trends. Guess you always have the few sheep. And if you have an Ex your still on good terms with OR Blessed to have never (?never?) had an Ex to begin with then hey good on you, but this IS a JOKE! Keep your sense of humour folks. STAY FREE!