Fred43

Jun 22, 2024
I have Tried and succeeded losing weight the easy way

Saw the ABC article and decided to give it a go after gaining too much weight on cruising. I was a bit skeptical at first but gave it a go. On waking up first thing, I use a small medicine cup to measure 15 ml of apple cider vinegar (ACV) and add it go approx 250ml of water (you could use orange juice or other if you don't like the taste). I drink it through a straw as the article mentions the need to keep ACV for eroding teeth enamel. So far I have lost 9kg in approx 6 weeks. Loss also contributed to by not eating biscuits/ cake on morning / afternoon tea and cutting down on alcohol. Thought of doing more exercise but have not made a lot of progress so far. Dont know how it works but it did for me. When you consider the cost of weight loss drugs as an alternative to avoiding diabetes It may be worth trying.

I lost 5 kgs when I had shingles now I’m having trouble putting the weight back on I went from 60kgs to 55kgs and look so gaunt.
Wish someone could tell me a how to put on weight any tips would be great.👍
Steak and eggs for breakfast, peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch, chicken and vegetable soup for dinner. Walk for an hour every day.

I had also lost weight by drinking 15mls of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water every morning.
But it has to be The Mother one from health food stores .

My old boss who was 78 when I worked for him, he had been doing this for the past 40 years. He said is was a preventative for many things including arthritis.
He was never sick or suffered any illnesses unlike his wife

I lost 5 kgs when I had shingles now I’m having trouble putting the weight back on I went from 60kgs to 55kgs and look so gaunt.
Wish someone could tell me a how to put on weight any tips would be great.👍
Doctors often suggest Sustagen for gaining weight.

I had also lost weight by drinking 15mls of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water every morning.
But it has to be The Mother one from health food stores .

My old boss who was 78 when I worked for him, he had been doing this for the past 40 years. He said is was a preventative for many things including arthritis.
He was never sick or suffered any illnesses unlike his wife
For this particular reason and not weight loss, I may think about giving it a try. Anything that could give relief from arthritis pain, would def be of great assistance, my hands would definitely thank me.

I tried using ACV to lose weight after reading an article (sorry, I don't remember where I found it), and it worked for me. Every morning, I mixed 15 ml of ACV with 250 ml of water and drank it through a straw to protect my teeth.