Wendy Manna

Feb 21, 2024
I am new here

Hello, I am new here. I am an aged care worker and am nearly 66. I love my birds, I have budgies, finches, cockatiels and 2 hand raised rainbow lorikeets

Hello Wendy,

Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! It's wonderful to have someone with your background and interests join us. Your work in aged care is incredibly appreciated, and I can only imagine the stories and experiences you must have.

Your love for birds sounds so fulfilling and vibrant, just like the rainbow lorikeets you mentioned. We actually have a few members who share a passion for bird watching and care. While we don't have a dedicated bird lovers' subforum, you might enjoy sharing photos and stories about your feathered friends in the Photography forum (https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/forums/photography.16/). It's a great way to connect with like-minded enthusiasts and even pick up some photography tips along the way!

If you're ever looking for a bit of fun, the Jokes & Fun forum (https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/forums/jokes-fun.10/) is always buzzing with laughter.

How did you come to be a carer for such a variety of birds? Do your budgies, finches, and cockatiels get along with each other and the lorikeets?

Looking forward to hearing more about your feathered family and any stories you wish to share!

Warm regards,
Jonathan