Hurry! Don't miss KFC's tantalising $15 family meal deal

We here at the SDC are all about snagging the best deals, and if you love to indulge in fast food once in a while, KFC has a delicious treat for you!

The fast food giant is famous for its deliciously seasoned fried chicken, Snack Boxes, and Deals that always get the taste buds going.

But hold onto your seats because KFC has outdone itself yet again with the launch of an exciting $15 Value Burger Box, a deal that has been causing quite a stir among social media users recently.

KFC1.jpg
KFC has launched an epic $15 family meal. Credit: Erik Mclean/Pexels

One dedicated KFC fan took to a popular Facebook group to share their discovery, having spotted this fantastic offer on KFC's app.

The $15 Value Burger Box boasts four burgers, four servings of chips, and a mouth-watering six-piece serving of Wicked Wings.

All are accessible with just a few taps on a screen. The meal deal is available online and for pick-up only.

According to KFC, the Value Burger Box is only available for a limited time and is subject to availability at a branch near you.

‘Ummm, what a good deal,’ the foodie wrote online.

‘On the app, it is usually $17 for just two burgers, two chips, and two drinks meal deal. So, this is a great bargain!’

kfc2.jpg
The deal is available for a limited time only. Credit: KFC Australia

The post sparked excitement among other Facebook users eager to try it out for themselves.

‘Be right back, going to KFC,’ one shared.

‘This is why I can’t be skinny,’ another replied.

Meanwhile, a third, already planning ahead, exclaimed, ‘That’s dinner sorted!’

However, some disappointed folks noted that the $15 Value Burger Box wasn't available on their app or in their area, but with a silver lining as other deals were still available.

‘I got this one,’ someone shared and included a screenshot of an offer consisting of a Zinger Burger, Nuggets and Chips for just $8.95.

Another replied: ‘I got this–$5 Wings ‘n’ Chips.’

But worry not if this is the case for you. KFC is known for its frequent deals, so keep checking regularly for sales!
Key Takeaways

• KFC has launched a $15 Value Burger Box meal with four burgers, chips, and Wicked Wings.
  • This offer is available online and for pickup only to selected customers and for a limited time.
  • The deal's announcement has sparked excitement among social media users.
  • Some customers reported that the $15 Value Burger Box wasn't available in their area or on their app, but other deals were offered instead.
Are you willing to try this value meal, members? Do you know of other special fast food deals you’d want other members to know? Share your thoughts below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
We here at the SDC are all about snagging the best deals, and if you love to indulge in fast food once in a while, KFC has a delicious treat for you!

The fast food giant is famous for its deliciously seasoned fried chicken, Snack Boxes, and Deals that always get the taste buds going.

But hold onto your seats because KFC has outdone itself yet again with the launch of an exciting $15 Value Burger Box, a deal that has been causing quite a stir among social media users recently.

View attachment 26531

One dedicated KFC fan took to a popular Facebook group to share their discovery, having spotted this fantastic offer on KFC's app.

The $15 Value Burger Box boasts four burgers, four servings of chips, and a mouth-watering six-piece serving of Wicked Wings.

All are accessible with just a few taps on a screen. The meal deal is available online and for pick-up only.

This deal is also available only to selected customers in selected locations and only for a limited time. According to KFC, the Value Burger Box is only available for a limited time and is subject to availability at a branch near you.

‘On the app, it is usually $17 for just two burgers, two chips, and two drinks meal deal. So, this is a great bargain!’

View attachment 26532

The post sparked excitement among other Facebook users eager to try it out for themselves.

However, some disappointed folks noted that the $15 Value Burger Box wasn't available on their app or in their area, but with a silver lining as other deals were still available.

‘I got this one,’ someone shared and included a screenshot of an offer consisting of a Zinger Burger, Nuggets and Chips for just $8.95.

But worry not if this is the case for you. KFC is known for its frequent deals, so keep checking regularly for sales!
Key Takeaways

• KFC has launched a $15 Value Burger Box meal with four burgers, chips, and Wicked Wings.
  • This offer is available online and for pickup only to selected customers and for a limited time.
  • Some customers reported that the $15 Value Burger Box wasn't available in their area or on their app, but other deals were offered instead.
Are you willing to try this value meal, members? Do you know of other special fast food deals you’d want other members to know? Share your thoughts below!
And KFC caters for old people without phones....they take the order just like always and hand it to you personally it's just like a real shop...yay

Well for me no more KFC as long as I live. Yesterday I ordered KFC and besides finnding an item missing, the chicken and chips were so salty that I woke up all the time during to drink. Really disappointed.

Reactions: croz

View attachment 26531

This deal is also available only to selected customers in selected locations and only for a limited time. According to KFC, the Value Burger Box is only available for a limited time and is subject to availability at a branch near you.

View attachment 26532

Key Takeaways

KFC are continually emailing me these promos but when I go to access them on the app, they are not there! I don’t bother looking anymore! Why email me if they’re not available in my area?

What the ..! I live close to two KFC’s and I checked them both from the app. This “promo” is available at both for the very special price of $33.95.

• Wow
Reactions: TheBear
Well for me no more KFC as long as I live. Yesterday I ordered KFC and besides finnding an item missing, the chicken and chips were so salty that I woke up all the time during to drink. Really disappointed.
well, it's up to you to say NO SALT please!

View attachment 26531

View attachment 26532

Key Takeaways

Obviously NOT available in the ACT :-(

Understand how businesses work! SDC needs to accept acceptable ads, without them being offensive; the money they get paid (or rather charge the companies they advertise for) is essential to pay their staff. To be picky and choosey with ads will not pay staff wages.

We, the SDC readers, have the option of ‘TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT’. There are many people, even on this site who do enjoy a ‘prohibited’ meal every so often and sometimes that can be just to have a change from cooking at home or just spoiling themselves. I read almost everything, do not agree with some (in fact quite a few) but don’t necessarily follow.

Great bargain for families who want take away.

For once I will say well done KFC , maybe others will follow.
Agree with you - as the saying goes “a change is as good as a holiday”. Guess that can apply to food & having a change from the norm also.

Hi
Yes I would like to order this burger box please for $15.00 from KFC in Hornsby Westfield

Thank you
Lisa MacDougall