As I stated, if more people would have done some basic research before blindly following directives, then well published and verified facts and data would have shone a light on the situation and maybe more people like myself, and there are millions all over the world that did this, would have been listened to. I say again, the sheeple in this world are a cause of concern. 🙂
It wasn't for the lack of research hey. I for instance read years ago that 380 trillion viruses inhabit the human body (google it) and the fact that "one" is indefensible by the Human body's defense made no sense.

The virus was terrible as it targeted a particular function of the body which medical science has now proven the human body is naturally creating defensive measures for. The releasing of so many knowingly infected people, continuously, into largely populated areas. And the reporting method we were told to do, was ludicrous. 17 days after being in a covid area was my longest notification 5 days after was my earliest. That just smacked of TOTAL bureaucratic incompetence or possibly something else.

I was told that I had to supply proof that I had my Covid shots, or I was to be evicted from where I was, and it was non-negotiable. The only reason many of us got the jab was because we were basically made too and also because many felt to support those that were terrified by the constant media images showing the virus images like the DEATH guy with a Sycle in old smoking commercials.

Like the media hyping for a world war right now. There are many worries and dangers that threaten society and for some, all of it presents as just a huge sales opportunity.

Reactions: Jarred Santos
Covid lockdowns certainly changed my life.. weirdly for the better. Our little town just outside Melbourne was classified as METROPOLITAN so we had the same restrictions for all those months of lockdowns as everyone else in the city. For a long time we had the 5 kilometre limit for travelling. I used to go to gym and swim each week but of course that was closed. I did something I’d never done before.. I took up walking as an exercise. I read about a man who had walked the streets of his inner city suburb so I started walking the streets of Healesville. After many months of 4 and 5 kilometre walks I became fitter and more determined to accomplish my goal. I even made it to the front page of our local newspaper and was noted at the end of the year as being “ an inspiration! “ So for me lockdowns weren’t all bad.. although I missed our family so very much.

Attachments

• 0C622C20-7DD0-4A9D-80D8-D7F61CB79271.jpeg
    0C622C20-7DD0-4A9D-80D8-D7F61CB79271.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 0
How much has your life changed because of the pandemic?

For most of the world, the COVID pandemic started to mark its presence around this time, exactly three years ago. So much has happened that sometimes it feels like that three-year gap was over a lifetime ago.

For one, I've noticed that even now, when things are considerably better COVID restrictions-wise, I still get slightly anxious at the thought of going out. I also actively avoid crowded places and wear even a cloth mask to ensure I'm safe against whatever's out there floating in the air.

But not all is doom and gloom, as the last three years have forced me to look at my relationship with the people I value the most. I've also improved my cooking skills (which are still pretty bad, I'm not going to lie) because of the need to stay indoors, to the extent that I won't poison anyone by accident with anything I prepare!

Ah, and of course, there's also joining the Seniors Discount Club, which I'm very happy about.

But enough about me. How about you? Maybe some things changed for the better? Maybe others for the worse?

Whatever it is that changed in your life, feel free to share it below!
In April 21 I tripped over and badly fractured my femur resulting in having steel rods and screws to hold it together, unfortunately, the surgeon incorrectly set my leg in the wrong position causing difficulty in walking and needing breaking and resetting. On July 22 I went down with a bad case of covid which severely damaged my lungs resulting in my having to breathe oxygen from a machine or canister 24 hrs a day for the rest of my life, the end result was they cannot reset my leg leaving me a cripple barely able to walk more than a few yards with crippling pain.

For most of the world, the COVID pandemic started to mark its presence around this time, exactly three years ago. So much has happened that sometimes it feels like that three-year gap was over a lifetime ago.

For one, I've noticed that even now, when things are considerably better COVID restrictions-wise, I still get slightly anxious at the thought of going out. I also actively avoid crowded places and wear even a cloth mask to ensure I'm safe against whatever's out there floating in the air.

But not all is doom and gloom, as the last three years have forced me to look at my relationship with the people I value the most. I've also improved my cooking skills (which are still pretty bad, I'm not going to lie) because of the need to stay indoors, to the extent that I won't poison anyone by accident with anything I prepare!

Ah, and of course, there's also joining the Seniors Discount Club, which I'm very happy about.

But enough about me. How about you? Maybe some things changed for the better? Maybe others for the worse?

Whatever it is that changed in your life, feel free to share it below!
Since going through a series of cancers starting in 2012 and ongoing attending various medical institutions, other than those hospital attendances, I have noticed that my weekly rubbish bins go out more than I do?

You are certainly correct about covid still being in our communities. My daughter 41 has had it for the third time and was the sickest this time requiring her to be bedridden for over a week, she still had rent to pay and three children, being a solo parent and working a day job plus night packing at a supermarket she is doing it very hard.

Myself covid restrictions made only minor changes in my life the advantage of living in a small town yes, I had to follow all the covid restrictions etc. but being were here (Warracknabeal Vic) there has been covid here but no major problems border closure effected a lot of people who have family etc intestate I myself considered that the state government did a great job during covid restrictions with no help from the opposition which I consider very poorly judgement on their behalf, If there was ever a time for everyone to pull together that was the time.
I just hope that we never have to go through anything else like that again the pressure it put on the hospital staff especially in the major cities would have been unbearably.

I am fortunate that my family lives locally, however I know people who couldn't see their loved ones interstate due to the lockdowns. They have since travelled again, so it's all good. I did my homework whether to get covid vaccines & was pleased the Govt paid for it. The Govt did inform us that the vaccines would prevent us getting covid, but I knew that wasn't true. Vaccines prevent us getting a severe case, plus my Oncologist told me years ago that every human's body works individually.
I do have a friend who told me she did her homework too & decided not to get vaccinated for covid. I told her that's fine, it was her choice.
She also believes in Chemtrails.

I am fortunate that my family lives locally, however I know people who couldn't see their loved ones interstate due to the lockdowns. They have since travelled again, so it's all good. I did my homework whether to get covid vaccines & was pleased the Govt paid for it. The Govt did inform us that the vaccines would prevent us getting covid, but I knew that wasn't true. Vaccines prevent us getting a severe case, plus my Oncologist told me years ago that every human's body works individually.
I do have a friend who told me she did her homework too & decided not to get vaccinated for covid. I told her that's fine, it was her choice.
She also believes in Chemtrails.
I had an excellent photo of chemtrails hanging as a cross-hatch pattern. Four distinct trails shown going in one direction overlaid with four trails going in another direction. It had floated suspended high up in the air, for about half an hour, before dissipating.

The photo was taken from Ewingsdale rd, just outside of mullumbimbi, a few years ago.
I used to LOVE showing it to people who mocked Chemtrail reports. Unfortunately, that phone was stolen, not long after from my towel, while I was swimming at main beach.

I had an excellent photo of chemtrails hanging as a cross-hatch pattern. Four distinct trails shown going in one direction overlaid with four trails going in another direction. It had floated suspended high up in the air, for about half an hour, before dissipating.

The photo was taken from Ewingsdale rd, just outside of mullumbimbi, a few years ago.
I used to LOVE showing it to people who mocked Chemtrail reports. Unfortunately, that phone was stolen, not long after from my towel, while I was swimming at main beach.
Yes, I know where Ewingsdale is, as my Grandmother's sister lived there on a dairy farm on top of the hill. Her children attended a small school down the bottom of the hill. Of course, it's no longer there.
I personally don't believe in chemtrails, but you won't get mocked by me, as it's your choice to believe it.

I caught covid January 2022 hospitalised with covid Uti and Sepsis nearly died twice, covid turned into long covid and completely destroyed my body and life as I knew it. Bedridden for months couldn’t walk shower eat properly life just wasn’t worth living. One year and 3 months later I’m functioning but a shadow of my former self, if it wasn’t for my wonderful partner I wouldn’t be here today he did everything for me. The medical profession did nothing, no help was available in any way as they just didn’t know themselves. So here I am now with bad brain fog tinnitus liver disease, Uti’s Emphysema copd ( I don’t drink or smoke). and many more ailments still surface on a regular basis. Covid has completely destroyed my life as I knew it. I just survive and try to live my life without impacting my troubles on others. Still no medical help is available unless you are very rich and live in Melbourne Sydney or Adelaide. Keep smiling folks and live life to the full because you never know what tomorrow brings. X
Google herbs for whatever ailment, them learn about each one and order online. Milk thistle will regenerate the liver.
Nattokinase will clear fibrin, which causes clots, from blood.

Thank you so much for these raw and honest responses, everyone! We truly appreciate your frank views on these last three years.

It always feels like saying 'so much has happened' will be an understatement for a loooong time to come!

Without dwelling on the point that the 'scamdemic' was a one big con, I am so furious that it was allowed to happen. I couldn't attend our son's wedding because I refused to take the shots and the sad thing is that my son went along with it and didn't trust my instincts thus made me miss one of the most important events of my life. Another sad thing is that the illegal mandates were lifted just six days after the wedding. I wonder how many unjabbed politicians went about their business without a thought for the many people like myself that had to suffer some disappointment or heart breaking decision that affected them permanently. I will never forgive the politicians and medical bureaucrats who made all those bad decisions affecting us all needlessly. If only more people decided to do some basic research into the whole so-called 'pandemic', then all the suffering could have been avoided. Yes, it did change my life and cemented the knowledge that I already knew that there are too many sheeple in this world and they are the ones that bare a lot of the guilt of what happened.
Well said Suzanne Rose. 😸
I agree with you.
7 MILLION PEOPLE DIED but it's just a SCAM, who is this CLOWN,
Reckon it's Donald Trump in disguise!!!

My husband has a lifelong disability and previously had double pneumonia. We did not hesitate to have the vaccinations and at the time I was working as a part time carer so it was mandatory for all staff to be covered. We have always been very well aware of hand hygiene and to this day always wear masks whenever we go out among other people if it is a requirement or not. Neither of us have had Covid, even though other family members have. I think many people think Covid has disappeared as it is not in the news very much. The next thing will be seasonal influenza so don't forget your vaccination.
The saddest part of the lockdown was we could not attend my darling mum in law's funeral interstate. Some how I think she would understand.
Everybody has choices and you have made yours and more power to you, but I hope that you appreciate that not everybody has to agree with those choices. I also have never had 'covid', never worn a mask, not jabbed and let my natural immunity take care of me, as have millions of people around the world. It is sad that you are advocating for people to get a proven failed jab, have you not seen the data on it's failure to stop the 'virus' or protect others from getting it and also that jabbed folk are contracting the same 'virus' again.?

When Covid arrived I will have to admit I was terrified. No idea what to expect - I watched the news everyday - and I think most of the time I stopped breathing when people walked past me. Adding to my list of things that scared me. I am quite a homebody so lockdowns etc really didn't affect me and I was working for 'essential 'services" so financially I was not disadvantaged. Covid was my normal lifestyle. What I did notice is that drinking was made to look 'ok' at any time whilst home on lockdown. I suspect there are a whole lot of people out there who are now feeling the fallout or some are still continuing from where they left off - addiction is a terrible thing - and Covid bought about many evils. The good side to Covid was that I reconnected with my local community and made a very good friend who has been a Godsend. Infact we have both supported each other and given each other strength - my dear friend lost her husband of 66 years to cancer and I lost my dear little dog of 15 years - we actually met through the love of dogs. Positives and negatives but I time I will never forget.

Never even saw the trace of the devil ! Back in January 2020 I flew to Thailand for a couple of months.. so I thought. Ended up being nine months with March to May confined in my pension. Lucky I was way away from Bangkok, so the confinement was rather slack. Once those three months past I just travelled around the country waiting to return home. That came about in November (2020) through a repatriation flight to Sydney. Landing in Sydney was a shock: treated (politely, no problem here) as pestiferous, we (the 60 odd passengers of that masked flight) were transferred to our hotel to be quarantined for 14 days (I was not vaccinated then, but then who was). I‘ll pass on the two weeks brown paperbags meals deposited by my bedroom door to be opened only when knocked at.. until liberation, in December. As soon as free, I took a train and bus to the country with the intention to return to WA via Qld and the NT.. Anyway, fast forward to March 2021, still unvax’d but happy in Freo, bought myself that little Kangoo, fitted it to accommodate a single traveler, and headed off to Tassie via .. Broome, Katherine, straight down to the southermost pub in Australia where I spent a nice cold and wet winter, a few steps away from the waterhole.🍻 That’s when the vax became available.. never even felt the piercing needle, all the way to vax 2. To say the truth, I was attracted more by the lollypop handed as reward. That done I headed up to Cape York, then back to Freo (to make the story a few km shorter). Now that I have been injected with the counterpoison for the .. 5th time, yes, yes, might as well as long as it’s free, but no more lollypops (guess those blew the budget, what with people coming for seconds), I am ready to roll again.
Anyway, all this to say that that was the effect the pandemic had on me, just more travelling and always meeting healthy people and leaving me perplexed if it wasn’t from other people’s stories.

I don't know how it was a scam.
Why would the government want everyone to get the shots unnecessary, people never paid for it the government did.

Why would the government want us to go into lockdown when they had to pay people plus the government loss alot of revenue through taxes being that everything came to a standstill.

It's like we don't really see illnesses like diphtheria anymore And why ?? Because of vacination.

My 18 year old has lung problems and is the only person in my family who have had 4 jabs apart from me and she is the only one who hasn't had covid.

My husband was against covid vacination and was unvacinated and got very sick with covid, he struggled to breath and was very sick in bed for 10 days lucky he was able to get the antivirals.

Vacination doesn't just stop you from getting Covid, it protects others.

Imagine the numbers of deaths if we just abolished all vacinations

Vacinations save lives .
It's actually selfish by not being vacinated and then expecting to go to events . Different story for those who can't be vacinated for medical reasons
Absolutely Suzanne rose! My husband & l have both had 4 shots and neither of us have had Covid. I totally believe in vaccines, they certainly safeguard against serious diseases. We missed travelling to WA to see our son but that was about as bad as it got for us. I read a lot of books & we caught up with stuff at home though northern Tassie wasn’t locked down for too long. I think it’s about making the most of the time you have. We missed our sons 40th birthday but he celebrated in Perth & we celebrated in Launceston. Stay strong and positive everyone.

Never even saw the trace of the devil ! Back in January 2020 I flew to Thailand for a couple of months.. so I thought. Ended up being nine months with March to May confined in my pension. Lucky I was way away from Bangkok, so the confinement was rather slack. Once those three months past I just travelled around the country waiting to return home. That came about in November (2020) through a repatriation flight to Sydney. Landing in Sydney was a shock: treated (politely, no problem here) as pestiferous, we (the 60 odd passengers of that masked flight) were transferred to our hotel to be quarantined for 14 days (I was not vaccinated then, but then who was). I‘ll pass on the two weeks brown paperbags meals deposited by my bedroom door to be opened only when knocked at.. until liberation, in December. As soon as free, I took a train and bus to the country with the intention to return to WA via Qld and the NT.. Anyway, fast forward to March 2021, still unvax’d but happy in Freo, bought myself that little Kangoo, fitted it to accommodate a single traveler, and headed off to Tassie via .. Broome, Katherine, straight down to the southermost pub in Australia where I spent a nice cold and wet winter, a few steps away from the waterhole.🍻 That’s when the vax became available.. never even felt the piercing needle, all the way to vax 2. To say the truth, I was attracted more by the lollypop handed as reward. That done I headed up to Cape York, then back to Freo (to make the story a few km shorter). Now that I have been injected with the counterpoison for the .. 5th time, yes, yes, might as well as long as it’s free, but no more lollypops (guess those blew the budget, what with people coming for seconds), I am ready to roll again.
Anyway, all this to say that that was the effect the pandemic had on me, just more travelling and always meeting healthy people and leaving me perplexed if it wasn’t from other people’s stories.
You got a lollipop? Wonder what happened to mine! 😒

One positive thing is that my connection with my sister overseas (Chile) has improved a lot. From emails now and then to Vídeo talks every week!!! ….and not only with my sister but with my school & university’s friends.