SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Jarred Santos

Jarred Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 10, 2022
How do you cope with the Monday blues?

Hello, members!

Each week, we welcome the weekend. After all, considering the buzz and activity of the weekdays, who wouldn't love some good, old-fashioned rest and recreation, right?

But with every weekend, there is always the fact that each Sunday gives way to a Monday in the background. And Mondays are so... I can't even think of an apt word! There's just something about the start of every week that bogs me down like nothing else can (with the exception of a day without coffee).

So, I ask you, dear members: What are your tried and tested tips to help us out of the usual Monday blues?

No matter how tame or outlandish what you have to say is, we're all ears for it!

Hello, members!

Each week, we welcome the weekend. After all, considering the buzz and activity of the weekdays, who wouldn't love some good, old-fashioned rest and recreation, right?

But with every weekend, there is always the fact that each Sunday gives way to a Monday in the background. And Mondays are so... I can't even think of an apt word! There's just something about the start of every week that bogs me down like nothing else can (with the exception of a day without coffee).

So, I ask you, dear members: What are your tried and tested tips to help us out of the usual Monday blues?

No matter how tame or outlandish what you have to say is, we're all ears for it!
I start my week at the gym

Hi All. I believe EVERYDAY is a blessing and should be embraced for the potential magic it can produce in your life. Live everyday as though it was your last because one day it will be. You decide what type of day you will have not what is says on the calendar.

Hello, members!

My best advice, get a job you rezlly enjoy doing

Hello, members!

Hello Jarrod,
I have always enjoyed Mondays because the start of a new week is also a chance to make a change in your working week.
Should your previous week had been fraught with problems, this new week by any standard will be a good one. I guess I am an optomist, but now I am an old lady without too many problems except possibly my health, I can honestly say I still like Mondays

Hello, members!

Monday is just another day in the history of your life. Take a deep breath and enjoy the day. Accept life's challenges and seek ways to enjoy them. When I was working I would drive to work via a different route just so as I could enjoy the start to just another day.

OK ... I am now retired ...but I NEVER had Monday Blues... although I have seen many that suffered ... I would smile and get to work.
By the time I was 30 .. I was self employed.. The men working for me knew what their jobs were and I left them to it. IF I WAS FISHING or out of town. I NEVER came back on a Monday nor did I leave home on a Friday to drive somewhere.. I hated Traffic .. So I left on Thursday and came back Tuesday... If I was home I would be first into work and mostly last to leave...
Solution ..Buy a small Business like a Dress Shop, Coffee Shop or similiar shop that you love. .. and be sure to employ good workers and honest people.. LIVE A LIFE OF THRILLS AND ENJOY

I’m with you on this one Jarred….I “hate” Monday’s. It is going to become even worse for me once Autumn has finished and Winter is here “I also hate Winter” absolutely nothing about the season it excites me!!
Bring on the Hot Summer!!

Hello, members!

Hello Jarred just change what you are thinking Mind power is a very powerful tool The saying goes if you think you can or you think you carnt you are right. By saying you hate Mondays guess what you hate them . Think of Monday as the first day of a week full of promise and wonderful things it’s in your hands 🙌

As I have had a couple of near death experiences, over the years. I open my eyes every morning and give thanks, to God for another day, on this beautiful Blue Planet Earth! In 1981 I came out of a coma age 26 and every day is a bonus! I am doing a Benjamin Button! I am still as silly now, as I was back then! Yeeee Haaaaarrrr!!!