SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

James Gutierrez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 11, 2021
How are you coping with the heat?

Hey there, folks! James here, checking in and hoping you're all having a fantastic day! How's everyone faring with this weather we've been having recently? 🌞

1695168686310.png
Image source: Unsplash/Ben Kolde

Personally, I've been finding relief from the heat by brewing up a couple of glasses of iced coffee. No milk, though—such is the lactose-intolerant life, you know?

What about you, members? How are you keeping cool in this warm weather? We're all eyes and would absolutely love to read your stories! Drop a comment below and share your cool-down tricks with us.

Reactions: Marvin Kombi
I am loving all the warm weather, I am fair skinned and sunburn very easily. Yet, I come to life in the heat and all this warm weather has me raring to go.
If I do get over heated, then I simply have a tepid or cold shower, if I'm out, I will eat ice cubes and use my cooling small towel around my neck. For me to do this, we need to have over 30 each day for more than a week.
I live in the subtropics, I love the hot humid days.

It has not been too hot as yet , for me too cold for iced coffee yet . We live near the Sunshine Coast and I’m glad winter is over . Just have to watch these bushfires , they were quite close , it has been so much drier as the last couple of years. I like a cold shower too is it gets too hot and the best thing is that we have a swimming pool being built , nearly finished , should be able to swim by Monday . We have a cool deck as well at the back with shade in the afternoon. I do not like the humidity , which usually starts after Christmas.

Call me weird, but I’m LOVIN’ this heat. I’m a bit of a winter hibernator and come spring I bounce back to life. I have very olive skin and an excess of carotene in my system which apparently allows me to tan easily without the risk of skin cancer. (So I was told by a skin special a few years ago. He did say that he should probably not have told me that, but….) Happy days!

How are you coping with the heat?

Hey there, folks! James here, checking in and hoping you're all having a fantastic day! How's everyone faring with this weather we've been having recently? 🌞

View attachment 30337
Image source: Unsplash/Ben Kolde

Personally, I've been finding relief from the heat by brewing up a couple of glasses of iced coffee. No milk, though—such is the lactose-intolerant life, you know?

What about you, members? How are you keeping cool in this warm weather? We're all eyes and would absolutely love to read your stories! Drop a comment below and share your cool-down tricks with us.
Personally I much prefer the cooler weather, afterall there's a legal limit to how much you can take off. Like the old joke unexpected laughter!! check the flies?.