Home cooks everywhere are raving about this $22 'miracle' non-stick pan from Kmart!

As avid home cooks, we all know how important it is to have good-quality cookware in our kitchen; after all, we use it almost every day! After years of use, though, inevitably, our pots and pans start to show signs of wear and tear.

So what do you do when your trusty cookware finally needs replacing? You could go out and spend a small fortune on top-of-the-line brands that promise the world – or you could head down to your local Kmart and pick up one of their $22 non-stick pans instead.

That's right, members; for just $22, you can get yourself a pan that promises amazing non-stick properties – so good that some people say you don't even need oil! It comes in three different sizes (24cm, 28cm, or 32cm), each with four layers of non-stick coating.

Sounds too good to be true? We thought so, too… but then we saw all the rave reviews from home cooks who swear by this humble pan.

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 10.29.58 AM.png
In the kitchen, you really cannot do without frying pans, particularly non-stick ones. Credit: Pexels/RODNAE Productions.

It's such a popular item that plenty of shoppers are talking about it on the Facebook group Kmart Mums Australia! People love it so much because, apparently, it works just as well (if not better) than more expensive branded alternatives – and who doesn't love a bargain?

One satisfied shopper made a post and said: 'Just thought I would let you all know that this fry pan is amazing. We have had it for a few months, and every time I use it, I am amazed!'

'I have just made these pancakes without ever greasing the pan at all, and to clean it, just run it under the tap and give it a good wipe,' they went on to say.

Other commenters agreed wholeheartedly, with many saying they'd been using the pans for years with no issues whatsoever.

One user commented: 'We have the entire pot and pan set and absolutely swear by them. They're amazing,' with another adding: 'Agreed! We have the bigger one and the smaller one. Nothing sticks! So good!'

A member of the Facebook group even said they preferred these Kmart pans over their more expensive Circulon pans!

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 10.29.51 AM.png
This non-stick pan from Kmart has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating on the store's website. Credit: Kmart.

However, despite all of this positive feedback, not everyone agreed with the praise being heaped on these particular pans.

One disgruntled shopper wrote: 'Would not recommend this one!' And then they went on to explain, 'Food definitely sticks, and the wooden/laminate weird handle thing got burnt! Couldn't figure out what the strange smell was until I turned it over later. Will be taking it back this week.'

Well, what do you think about this product, folks? While we can't guarantee that this pan will work perfectly for everyone, at such an affordable price, it's definitely worth giving it a try!

Just remember to take good care of it, following the care instructions after every use. We highly recommend watching the video below if you want to know more about how to extend the life of your non-stick pan.

Credit: Business Insider.

Sponsored
Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t the non-stick pans Teflon coated and this wears off and it is ingested by us when we eat food cooked in this utensil and reports maintain this is not good for us ??
A lot of the newer ones have no teflon but I don't know if what they are coated with is safe

I had a Bessemer casserole pot with a steamer insert in the beautiful green colour, which I had for 40 years.
I used that casserole pot at least twice a week. Once the nonstick coating started to wear, I used a jex pad and scoured it all off. That Bessemer casserole pot was still fantastic to use, and I loved it.
Unfortunately, in my retirement unit I now have an induction cook-top, so I had to part with it.
Bessemer qualities amazing in the beginning but over the last 20 years the quality went down . Bessemer was my favourite, I had the orange then the black . I remember the green at that time you could chose lime green, orange or almond