This is SO sweet of you, @Suzanne rose! The SDC's recipe queen has a heart of gold!
Myself and two of my daughters have always wanted to open a soup kitchen.

Up until 2 years ago I would cook and feed the elderly and sick in my street , sadly they have either passed or are now in nursing homes.

It's good to do things humbly and not expect anything in return. My reward would always be seeing the people smile .

Everyone if they can should check on a neighbour even if it's just to see they are OK.

My neighbour was an alcoholic abd because of this he got really sick when he was only 60. I would take food into him every day . It wasn't much to plate up an extra plate . It was through doing this daily that on one day he never answered the door. We went around the back-door and found him unconscious. He had a stoke and ended up in a nursing home. He passed away 6 months later.

Reactions: Glenda48 and Ricci
Home cooking

I live in Roselands nsw I'm happy to make meals for those close by who are in need or unwell
Suzanne rose may I suggest that you place your kind offer on the local Facebook page for your area? We have one for my area, it is just called ???? Community News and it is free to advertise. That way you may be able to help someone in need, as they may be unaware of your services... or the local Noticeboard if there is one at the shops...

Suzanne rose may I suggest that you place your kind offer on the local Facebook page for your area? We have one for my area, it is just called ???? Community News and it is free to advertise. That way you may be able to help someone in need, as they may be unaware of your services... or the local Noticeboard if there is one at the shops...
My offer is for people on here or neighbours. I would do what you suggested if I was well enough, but If I put it up on FB then it would be a full-time job

Reactions: Tervueren