Holy cow! Kmart fans are in stitches over this $18 bag's hilarious quirk!

It's not every day that a fashion item becomes a talking point for reasons other than its style.

But recently, Kmart, the beloved discount retailer known for its budget-friendly finds, turned heads with a new accessory that's causing quite the stir—and it's not just because of its affordability.

The item in question? The Mini Crossbody Tote Bag ($18).

At first glance, it's a stylish and functional addition to any wardrobe, with a chic design that could easily be mistaken for a high-end label.

One reviewer even said, ‘Great little Longchamp lookalike, very happy with my find!’

cow bag.png
The Mini Crossbody Tote Bag ($18) has caught the internet’s attention for a hilarious reason. Image Source: Kmart

Another added, ‘Fabulous bag. Gets lots of compliments.’

But upon closer inspection, shoppers have noticed a quirky detail sparking joy and laughter across social media.

In a social media group dedicated to Kmart enthusiasts, one member posted images of the bag, praising its ‘perfect size’ for everyday use.

However, it wasn't long before the comment section lit up with a surprising observation: the bag bears an uncanny resemblance to a cow.

‘Is it meant to look like a cow?’ one user asked, prompting a flood of responses from others who couldn't unsee the bovine likeness.

‘Now that you mention it!’ exclaimed several group members, while another added, ‘[Oh my God] that makes it cuter.’

The cow comparison quickly became the focal point of the conversation. Some shoppers said that the resemblance to the farm animal was the ‘first thing (they) noticed’.

The charm of the bag's unexpected design detail even won over those who hadn't considered purchasing it before.

‘I didn't want one until you made me see a cow,’ one shopper commented with a laugh.

The humour didn't stop there. The bag's pattern also reminded some of the pixelated cows from the popular video game Minecraft, with one person sharing, 'My kids think it looks like the Minecraft cow.'

Despite the playful banter, many shoppers also genuinely appreciated the bag's design and value for money.

‘It looks durable. I love a great bag,’ said one new owner, excited to start using their tan-coloured purchase.

Others echoed the sentiment, calling the bag ‘cute and very affordable’ and ‘very chic’.

So, if you're in the market for a new bag to add to your cow-lection, you should act fast!

With its newfound fame, there's no telling how long this cow-inspired bag will stay in stock.

Still reeling over the hilarious bovine banter? Check out this giggle-worthy moment that will moo-ve you with laughter!
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart shoppers discovered a humorous detail in The Mini Crossbody Tote Bag ($18)—its resemblance to a cow.
  • Despite the bovine comparison, the bag was still celebrated for its style, functionality, and affordable price.
  • The cow-like appearance enhanced the appeal for some customers, with many expressing eagerness to purchase it.
Have you spotted any other unexpectedly amusing details in your shopping finds? Share your stories with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
More people with too much time on their hands. A cow?????? Please tell me what hallucinogens you're taking.
For trivia buffs - the term comes from medieval times, to count the number of dead after a battle, the women were charged with going around the battlefield to cut off a hand of every dead person they came across and duly stuff that hand into a large bag that was hanging of a shoulder. Hence the name handbag.
You ladies will never look at them the same way again will you?

More people with too much time on their hands. A cow?????? Please tell me what hallucinogens you're taking.
For trivia buffs - the term comes from medieval times, to count the number of dead after a battle, the women were charged with going around the battlefield to cut off a hand of every dead person they came across and duly stuff that hand into a large bag that was hanging of a shoulder. Hence the name handbag.
🤣🤣👍

No cow there. Totally agree with your hallucinogens comment.

Puts a new spin on "Friends, Romans, countrymen....lend me your ears!"

"What's in that bag?"

"Oh....just ears!"

And don't get me started on being "as ugly as a hatful of arseholes!" :ROFLMAO: