SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
SirExton

SirExton

Mar 24, 2022
Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas If your presents arrive late this may be why?

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas

As the first strike of Midnight hits New Zealand Father Christmas starts his long trek, around the world delivering the Christmas presents dropping down the chimney of families houses throughout New Zealand. The crosses to the eastern seaboard of Australia Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra Melbourne, Adelaide, Alice Spring, Darwin and Perth. Then to the Asian countries Middle East, Africa Eastern Russia, Western Russia, Europe and lands in the bedroom of an 18 year old girl in London. As he steps out of the fire place he notices she is stood there in a sheer negligee, in her hour glass figure with her long raven black hair streaming down to below her bottom.

Father Christmas says "Ho! Ho! Ho! Little girl" She says "Oh Father Christmas please stay a while?" Father Christmas says "cut it out! I have not got time for that, I have to deliver the presents to the rest of England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland, I haven't got time!! With that the girls shimmies out of the negligee top, stood there with her ski ramp pert boobs, with dark brown chapel hat peg nipples sticking out" She then says "O please stay a while Santa!"

Father Christmas say "cut it out I have not got time for that, I have to deliver to Iceland, Greenland, Canada, the Americas and the rest of the Pacific before I have finished for the night!" The girl then shimmies out of the tiny gee string, stood there in all her Lilly white nubile glory, with the map of Tasmania gone. With the pouch looking like Homer Simpsons mouth in the vertical. She then says "O please stay a while Father Christmas!" With that Father Christmas says "you bitch! I will have to stay now, there is no way I can get back up the chimney!!!!"

HO! HO! HO! Wishing U & Urs are blessed with Health! Wealth! & Happiness! For a Very Merry Christmas and the Best Ever New Year 2024 Amen! & Amen!

Attachments

• 20201224_101708.jpg
    20201224_101708.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 0
Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas If your presents arrive late this may be why?

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas

As the first strike of Midnight hits New Zealand Father Christmas starts his long trek, around the world delivering the Christmas presents dropping down the chimney of families houses throughout New Zealand. The crosses to the eastern seaboard of Australia Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra Melbourne, Adelaide, Alice Spring, Darwin and Perth. Then to the Asian countries Middle East, Africa Eastern Russia, Western Russia, Europe and lands in the bedroom of an 18 year old girl in London. As he steps out of the fire place he notices she is stood there in a sheer negligee, in her hour glass figure with her long raven black hair streaming down to below her bottom.

Father Christmas says "Ho! Ho! Ho! Little girl" She says "Oh Father Christmas please stay a while?" Father Christmas says "cut it out! I have not got time for that, I have to deliver the presents to the rest of England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland, I haven't got time!! With that the girls shimmies out of the negligee top, stood there with her ski ramp pert boobs, with dark brown chapel hat peg nipples sticking out" She then says "O please stay a while Santa!"

Father Christmas say "cut it out I have not got time for that, I have to deliver to Iceland, Greenland, Canada, the Americas and the rest of the Pacific before I have finished for the night!" The girl then shimmies out of the tiny gee string, stood there in all her Lilly white nubile glory, with the map of Tasmania gone. With the pouch looking like Homer Simpsons mouth in the vertical. She then says "O please stay a while Father Christmas!" With that Father Christmas says "you bitch! I will have to stay now, there is no way I can get back up the chimney!!!!"

HO! HO! HO! Wishing U & Urs are blessed with Health! Wealth! & Happiness! For a Very Merry Christmas and the Best Ever New Year 2024 Amen! & Amen!
Santa on the high seas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too, @SirExton!