SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
R

Ricci

Oct 27, 2021
Highway Driving

Sitting by the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, an OPP police officer see a car puttering along at 27 kmh.
Says he to himself: "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder! "So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.
Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies, two in the front seat and three in the back...wide eyed and white as ghosts.
The driver, obviously confused, says to him "Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?"
"Ma'am," the officer replies, "you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers."
"Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly...Twenty-seven kilometres an hour!" ...the old woman says a bit proudly.
The Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle, explains to her that 27 is the highway number, not the speed limit.
A bit embarrassed, the woman grins and thanks the officer for pointing out her error.
"But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask...Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken, and they haven't made a peep this whole time," the officer asks.
"Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We just got off Highway 169."

Sitting by the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, an OPP police officer see a car puttering along at 27 kmh.
Says he to himself: "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder! "So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.
Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies, two in the front seat and three in the back...wide eyed and white as ghosts.
The driver, obviously confused, says to him "Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?"
"Ma'am," the officer replies, "you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers."
"Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly...Twenty-seven kilometres an hour!" ...the old woman says a bit proudly.
The Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle, explains to her that 27 is the highway number, not the speed limit.
A bit embarrassed, the woman grins and thanks the officer for pointing out her error.
"But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask...Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken, and they haven't made a peep this whole time," the officer asks.
"Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We just got off Highway 169."
an oldie but a goodie hehe

Reactions: Ricci