My current hobbies at my advanced age are activities which stimulate the brain;
which include cryptic crosswords, kenken and suduku puzzles.

My first car was a 3-wheeler which in London at that time you could drive with a
motor cycle licence which I already had,

A couple of times the 3-wheeler tipped over on its side due to a strong side-wind!

@Dougal I love the nickname 😃
I once worked in an office where there was a practice of assigning a mock Scottish
name to new members.

So for example there was a Jim whose mock Scottish name was Jimbo McFlimbo;
and another whose surname was Foley, was called Foley McBoley.

I was called Dougal McFlugal; so that’s where Dougal came from.

Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
I retired about 3 years ago - only had one employer my whole life - bought a caravan and a car to tow it and with my wife have seen most of NSW, some of Vic and lower QLD - went to Perth on the Indian Pacific and now NOTHING due to lockdown - stuck in a Sydney LGA and can't go anywhere - currently building a new house in the Hunter region and can't go see it but new neighbours are sending us photos when something happens, so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm also thinking that we should change our username to the one that Dougal gives us. I think it would be quite amusing and keep us different from all the other sites out there

I retired about 3 years ago - only had one employer my whole life - bought a caravan and a car to tow it and with my wife have seen most of NSW, some of Vic and lower QLD - went to Perth on the Indian Pacific and now NOTHING due to lockdown - stuck in a Sydney LGA and can't go anywhere - currently building a new house in the Hunter region and can't go see it but new neighbours are sending us photos when something happens, so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm also thinking that we should change our username to the one that Dougal gives us. I think it would be quite amusing and keep us different from all the other sites out there
In the office I mentioned, Alistair would be shortened to Ali which most likely would
have resulted in Ali McSchmally, a Scottish/Yiddish blend.

So sorry can't help in supplying a reasonable sounding username.