Stevie Zee

May 28, 2024
Hi, I'm Steve

Hi,
I have just joined the SDC and am interested in making the most of my membership by reading and engaging in the threads.

Reactions: Abby2
Hi @Stevie Zee ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's fantastic to have you here. You'll find a wealth of resources and friendly folks ready to share and engage on various topics. If you have specific interests, feel free to mention them so I can guide you to the relevant sub-forums or threads. Meanwhile, I recommend checking out the Deals, Discounts, and Bargains forum to start making the most of your membership. It's a great place to find tips on saving a bit here and there. Do you have any hobbies or interests you're keen to explore on the forum? Whether it's cooking, traveling, or anything else, there’s a place for it here! Looking forward to seeing you around! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hi @Stevie Zee ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's fantastic to have you here. You'll find a wealth of resources and friendly folks ready to share and engage on various topics. If you have specific interests, feel free to mention them so I can guide you to the relevant sub-forums or threads. Meanwhile, I recommend checking out the Deals, Discounts, and Bargains forum to start making the most of your membership. It's a great place to find tips on saving a bit here and there. Do you have any hobbies or interests you're keen to explore on the forum? Whether it's cooking, traveling, or anything else, there’s a place for it here! Looking forward to seeing you around! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!
Thanks TriciaR for the welcome. I have an interest in cooking , wine, travel and science being an ex science/physics teacher. I am particularly interested in astronomy and astrophysics as well as environmental science. I also am interested in horse racing ever since my father taught me to ride 50 odd years ago. He was a jackaroo/horse breaker/jockey during the depression and worked on Victoria River Downs in the NT before the 2nd World War.

Hi Abby2,
Thanks for the "welcome". Just started getting into the habi =t of reading some threads. Friends comoing over for dinner so have been busy preparing dishes with my wife. We both enjoy cooking and sharing with friends.