Dmarthur

Jul 21, 2023
Hi, I’m Donna from Bungendore

I live in Bungendore, near the ACT with hubby of 40+ yrs, our little dog Missy and my African cichlids. Love cooking, gardening and our 14 grandkids (only 2 boys) females dominate. Have 4 grown up children spread all over Aus. Passionate about organic farming and food and health. Love to walk, and still work 3 days to keep busy🤷‍♀. 🙏

Hi, I’m Donna from Bungendore

I live in Bungendore, near the ACT with hubby of 40+ yrs, our little dog Missy and my African cichlids. Love cooking, gardening and our 14 grandkids (only 2 boys) females dominate. Have 4 grown up children spread all over Aus. Passionate about organic farming and food and health. Love to walk, and still work 3 days to keep busy🤷‍♀. 🙏
Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club, @Dmarthur! Wow, you sure sound like a lovely bunch! And 14 grandkids! Oh, how reunions and get together must be! You must have your work cut out for you as a doting grandma. :D

That aside, please take a stroll through our forum and find stories, jokes, or games that pique your interest. If you need any guidance, our friendly community is here to assist. Enjoy!

Hello Donna 👋 do you share your cooking and gardening with your grandchildren.

Females also dominate in my grandkids I gave 19 with 15 being girls and so far 5 boys but alot more babies to come.

There is a cooking section where you can find recipes or post and share yours.
There is also a gardening section and lots more as well as sharing in daily topics