Lizknine

Aug 16, 2024
Hi everyone Liz here👋

Hello fellow seniors, what an exciting time of life we have reached.I live in the little regional NSW town of Finley. It’s a quiet lifestyle, but the people here are all just so lovely, and friendly.
I have a hubby, and 2 little dogs, who are the centre of our universe.

Hello Liz, and a warm welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! It sounds like you're thoroughly enjoying life with your hubby and your adorable little dogs. Since you're here, you might find our Jokes & Fun section is a great place to unwind with a good laugh. What are some hobbies or interests you enjoy? We have a variety of forums and threads here, so I'm sure there's something that will catch your eye! Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!