Here’s why shoppers can't get enough of these affordable Shapewear Jeans from Kmart

Jeans—they truly are a wardrobe staple for people of all ages. They're comfortable and versatile and can effortlessly elevate any outfit – if you find the perfect pair.

As we all know, finding jeans that hug and flatter in all the right places can be quite an arduous task. But, dear members, it seems that Kmart may have come to the rescue with their latest offering: ‘Shapewear Jeans’.

Retailing for an affordable $30, Kmart's new Shapewear Jeans have not only gone viral on social media, but they've also received rave reviews from ecstatic shoppers who can't believe their luck at finding this stunning bargain.

It all started when a jewellery business owner and social media content creator posted a video reviewing the jeans, describing them as the ‘best jeans ever’.

jeans1.jpg
A social media content creator shared a review of Kmart’s new jeans online. Credit: Kmart

‘Kmart has shapewear jeans,’ she said in the video, which has had more than 90,000 views.

‘I don't know if these have been around for ages, but these are new to me.’

The social media user, who goes by the handle @mermaidandbear online, initially purchased a size 16 in black but found them too tight.

Undeterred, she tried a blue denim version in size 18 and couldn’t contain her enthusiasm for the product.

‘So, I sized up to an 18 in blue denim...but we’re going to make these work because the reviews on these are amazing,’ the woman explained.

jeans2.jpg
The woman said she wanted to size up to an 18 in another colour. Credit: Kmart

‘And as you guys already know, I love me some Kmart jeans,’ she continued.

The woman then shared her review with her viewers online.

‘First things first, I like how high they are,’ she said in her review.

‘Secondly, I love this top. I'm going to be wearing this all winter.’ She effortlessly paired the jeans with a stylish $12 black top from Kmart for a complete, affordable, yet fashionable outfit.

‘I also got it in this gorgeous brown. It’s cute,’ she shared.

Ultimately, the woman gave Kmart’s shapewear jeans her tick of approval, saying they ‘feel really nice’.

You can watch her review below:

And she wasn't the only one who loved her new jeans.

Many people took to the comments to praise her look and express their adoration for Kmart’s Shapewear Jeans.

‘They look good on you, stunning!’ voiced one impressed commenter.

‘They look awesome on you,’ added another.

Others who have similarly tried and loved the jeans couldn't withhold their glowing endorsements. ‘Literally, the best jeans I’ve ever bought,’ declared a fan.

‘Only jeans I wear. Absolutely love this!’ gushed another.

‘These jeans are a steal at this price. The elastic waistband and the high waistband make them super comfortable, and they really do flatter your shape. I now have three pairs: light, dark blue and black,’ another reviewed.

While another agreed and shared: ‘Didn't really want jeans with a button and a zip, but there was nothing else in stock, so I bought these and was pleasantly surprised. They fit well and are comfortable, and the give in them means I am not irritated by the button and zip.’

However, some people were concerned about the jeans stretching out after a few wears – a common issue with cheaper denim products.

‘How did they go with wear? Did they stretch out whilst wearing? I do find that my Kmart jeans always stretch out and keep falling,’ one inquired.

But, @mermaidandbear reassured her followers that the jeans ‘didn’t budge’, even after multiple wears.

Now, we here at Seniors Discount Club always love a good bargain, especially when it comes to something as essential as a pair of versatile jeans. The fact that they're receiving such high praise from people of various shapes and sizes? That's just the cherry on top.

So, members, if you're looking for an affordable new addition to your wardrobe (or perhaps even a gift for a loved one), why not give these Kmart Shapewear Jeans a whirl? We have a feeling you won't be disappointed.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart's new 'Shapewear Jeans' have gone viral on social media, with a price of only $30.
  • A jewellery business owner and online content creator posted a video reviewing the jeans and described them as the ‘best jeans ever’.
  • The woman, known as @mermaidandbear, paired the jeans with a $12 black top from Kmart to complete the outfit, receiving numerous compliments.
  • Many customers in the comments section agreed that the Kmart shapewear jeans are worth the purchase, while some expressed concerns about stretching out after a few wears. However, the woman who posted the review claimed that the jeans 'didn't budge' even after multiple wears.
Have you found a pair of jeans that fit you perfectly? We’d love to know where you bought them in the comments below!

Sponsored
im short and would like them to bring out a low rise jean because when i buy them I have to fold the top over and I already have a spare tyre there so I dont need to add to it most of the time I take the band off and cut away some of the top then put the band on again

I saw these jeans a couple of weeks ago and thought they looked good and remembered thinking if only they were elastic waisted rather than zipper . Only because I can't have a zipper on my stomach due to surgery and have to wear high waisted pants because of this.

They did look really good
Yep. The zip puts me off too. 🙁

Reactions: Jarred Santos
I saw these jeans a couple of weeks ago and thought they looked good and remembered thinking if only they were elastic waisted rather than zipper . Only because I can't have a zipper on my stomach due to surgery and have to wear high waisted pants because of this.

They did look really good
Is it because you had 13 kids Suzanne?

Duh. A pair of jeans -- too tight? What about trying the next size up? Do they fit? Well, farque me ...
Now I suppose we can expect a video from her showing us which way she gets the toilet paper to unravel off the roll -- does she get it to peel off over the top, or does she unwind it from the far side of the roll? I'd love to get "influenced" by her as to the "right" way to do it, because I'm sure to have been doing it wrong for all the years I've been on the planet.

Reactions: TheBear