Here’s how you can transform your outdoor oasis while unlocking unbelievable savings

For many of us, our home is our haven, and the outdoor area is an extension of that sanctuary*. Whether it's hosting family gatherings*, enjoying a peaceful morning cuppa*, or basking in the sunshine, having a well-decorated outdoor space* is essential.

As the season changes, there's no better time to upgrade your patio, deck, or garden* with exquisite furniture* that reflects your taste and lifestyle.

The good news is you can achieve this without emptying your wallet*.

As the end of the financial year* (EOFY) draws near, savvy shoppers are gearing up for Remarkable Outdoor Living's EOFY 2024 Spend & Save* event.

This is your golden opportunity to score massive discounts* and elevate your outdoor living area* to new heights of luxury and style.

landscape-facebook-1920x1080.png
Save big at Remarkable Outdoor Living’s EOFY 2024 Spend & Save event. Image source: Remarkable Outdoor Living

From June 7th to June 30th, 2024, Remarkable Outdoor Living* is offering jaw-dropping discounts on a vast selection of outdoor furniture*.

With savings of up to $1,000 on eligible items*, you can choose from an extensive selection of styles, colours, and sizes* to find the perfect match for your outdoor area.

Whether you're looking for a cosy lounge set*, a chic balcony setting*, or a sleek sunlounger*, Remarkable Outdoor Living* has you covered.

In addition to the Spend & Save promotion*, Remarkable Outdoor Living is also hosting the Ecosmart Winter Sale* from June 3rd to June 30th, 2024.

This sale offers a generous 20% discount on EcoSmart Fire and Blinde Design models*, plus free metro shipping*.

These eco-friendly heating solutions* not only provide warmth but also add a touch of elegance to your outdoor gatherings*.

Screenshot 2024-05-30 125657.png
Don’t miss the brand’s Ecosmart Winter Sale, starting on June 3rd. Image source: Remarkable Outdoor Living

With over 20 years of expertise, Remarkable Outdoor Living* has established itself as a leader in the outdoor furniture market. Their commitment to using quality materials* and providing a diverse range of products* has earned them a reputation for excellence.

Featured in national media and reality TV shows, the brand has become a household name* for those seeking to create beautiful outdoor settings*.

Taking part in the EOFY 2024 Spend & Save* is simple.

Discounts are automatically applied at checkout* for online purchases, and in-store assistance* is available for those who prefer a personal touch.

Here's a quick rundown of the savings you can expect:
Please note that the promotion excludes Umbrella Ranges and Gift Cards*, and the Ecosmart Winter Sale* excludes accessories-only orders, e-NRG bioethanol fuel*, and Heatscope Heaters*.

To give you a head start, here are some of the top picks from Remarkable Outdoor Living's collection*:

photo (71).jpg
Remarkable Outdoor Living’s top products. Image source: Remarkable Outdoor Living

1. Colwood Lounge*: A 5-seater outdoor rope lounge perfect for family gatherings*.
  2. Truro Lounge*: A 4-seater outdoor rope lounge that offers comfort and style*.
  3. Iowa Lounge*: A 6-seater outdoor upholstered modular lounge with a coffee table for versatile arrangements*.
  4. Torino Balcony Setting*: A 2-piece outdoor rope balcony setting ideal for smaller spaces*.
  5. Skyline Sunlounger*: An outdoor aluminium sunlounger for your lazy afternoons*.
  6. Sorrento Lounge*: A 3-seater outdoor rope lounge that combines elegance with durability*.
Don't miss out on the chance to transform your outdoor living experience*.

Visit Remarkable Outdoor Living online*. You can also visit one of their seven showrooms* to explore the full range of products* and take advantage of these unbeatable EOFY deals!*

To find the store nearest to you, you can visit their store locator here*.
Key Takeaways
Members, we'd love to hear from you. Have you taken advantage of EOFY sales*? What changes would you love to make to your outdoor space*? Share your stories and photos in the comments below!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link—at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: NotNats and Ezzy
Sponsored
Good luck for your commissions, but you obviously expect your membership to be very well heeled! Yay brighten up your backyard just chuck a few thousands at our advertisers. Get real SDC, it's a discount club (remember?) comprised of lot's of pensioners. I suppose those that can afford to be special members can drop a few grand here and there? I wonder what the breakdown between paying & non- paying members is nowadays... not that you'd ever reveal that. :(

I do not understand the vitriol here. There are a lots of members - not all are on a pension, perhaps not all cannot afford such things, not all comment. Why should it be that only your situation be accommodated? Is there some special clause somewhere? Is that only the chatters that have the right to dictate? Is this a bigots club? What is suggested by the paying and non paying members comment? I would really like to be enlightened about this clique.

I just bought new outdoor furniture two weeks ago from Living Emporium
This is what I call a special

2 seater rattan sofa with two matching chairs and a small circular table
$999.00 reduced to $299.00
I also bought four new white rattan chairs (my puppies had chewed the previous ones)
These were reduced from $139 each to $99 each.
At the same time I also got a white and timber buffet reduced from $799 to $260.
I'm afraid I wouldn't be paying
the above prices, but there will be those amongst us that can afford to do this and maybe interested in the items on offer.
I would also like to know what is meant by the paying and non paying members comment, please explain!

I do not understand the vitriol here. There are a lots of members - not all are on a pension, perhaps not all cannot afford such things, not all comment. Why should it be that only your situation be accommodated? Is there some special clause somewhere? Is that only the chatters that have the right to dictate? Is this a bigots club? What is suggested by the paying and non paying members comment? I would really like to be enlightened about this clique.
No clique, as I don't know any of the other responders to this thread. When I joined, per a request to help the then newly conceived newsletter become a forum, I happily lent what expertise I had to Jon, Maddie and a couple of other originators. It wasn't very long before advertising started, with a promise to keep them unobtrusive. That lasted a very short time indeed until the site became difficult to navigate between content and ads. I can't even write this without having to scroll away from pop up ads. Then along came next step, pay a monthly fee and we'll drop most of the ads. I'm 89 a pensioner and money's too tight to pay to belong to an elite group. Am I dissatisfied with the way the forum has grown .. yes. I'll leave it here as I've probably exhausted your patience already. regards VT

Reactions: Knell
I just bought new outdoor furniture two weeks ago from Living Emporium
This is what I call a special

2 seater rattan sofa with two matching chairs and a small circular table
$999.00 reduced to $299.00
I also bought four new white rattan chairs (my puppies had chewed the previous ones)
These were reduced from $139 each to $99 each.
At the same time I also got a white and timber buffet reduced from $799 to $260.
I'm afraid I wouldn't be paying
the above prices, but there will be those amongst us that can afford to do this and maybe interested in the items on offer.
I would also like to know what is meant by the paying and non paying members comment, please explain!
You are either suffering ads or are paying to the elite group who get less ads by paying a monthly fee. ergo paying and non-paying.

No clique, as I don't know any of the other responders to this thread. When I joined, per a request to help the then newly conceived newsletter become a forum, I happily lent what expertise I had to Jon, Maddie and a couple of other originators. It wasn't very long before advertising started, with a promise to keep them unobtrusive. That lasted a very short time indeed until the site became difficult to navigate between content and ads. I can't even write this without having to scroll away from pop up ads. Then along came next step, pay a monthly fee and we'll drop most of the ads. I'm 89 a pensioner and money's too tight to pay to belong to an elite group. Am I dissatisfied with the way the forum has grown .. yes. I'll leave it here as I've probably exhausted your patience already. regards VT
Ahhh!... My apologies, but thank you for replying...context, I see your point. I understand! Cheers

Reactions: mylittletibbies