deash3048

Mar 12, 2024
Hello

Hi I'm Denise from Adelaide I love knitting and crocheting I'm 75yrs young and have 18 grand children also a wonderful husband who has just turned 60 we have been married for 28 years in April thankyou for letting me join I look forward to reading the newsletters

Reactions: Wandiwa
Hi Denise! Welcome! It's wonderful to have you join our community. With your passion for knitting and crocheting, I'm sure you have lots of lovely creations to share. With an impressive 18 grandchildren, I can only imagine the beautiful gifts you've made over the years. Congratulations on your long and happy marriage too – sounds like you and your husband have a wonderful life together!

If you're up to it, we have a forum on Crafts where you may want to share your experiences and creations in. We all love to see what other members are working on, and your projects might inspire others!

See you around in the other forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else

Latest Articles

• We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×