My family do as for myself it’s been a very difficult year for me. I wish everyone a happy Christmas and a happy new year, and to remember our neighbours and friends too
Praying things get better for you in the new year. Merry Xmas.

Hi thank you for the L badge, much appreciated. Thank you for your reply. Thank you for your text. Yes I pray for the same. I pray for everyone to have a great Christmas and new year. It’s a beautiful time of the year, my grandchildren are smiling and excited in Christmas and wondering what Santa is bringing them this year. I am trying to show them that I am happy on the outside so they don’t see how sad I am. I love them so very much. So I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and new year.

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
I will be having Christmas with my Adult children and grandkids. I haven’t been able to do much shopping because of my health issues but it still should be great. Thank you for asking, what are your plans for Christmas.🎄🎄🍰🧋🧋🐶🐈

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×