glory

Oct 20, 2023
Hello my name is Gloria

I live in Oakey a rural town not far from Toowoomba. I live by myself but keep busy. I try to garden a little bit but age is slowing me down. I'm 82yrs. I also absolutely love doing these diamond paintings. I no longer have a dog as my fur baby Labrador passed away last year. I'd love to get another dog but they cost money. Will talk to anyone that wants to talk.

Reactions: Wandiwa
Hello my name is Gloria

I live in Oakey a rural town not far from Toowoomba. I live by myself but keep busy. I try to garden a little bit but age is slowing me down. I'm 82yrs. I also absolutely love doing these diamond paintings. I no longer have a dog as my fur baby Labrador passed away last year. I'd love to get another dog but they cost money. Will talk to anyone that wants to talk.
Hi Gloria😁welcome enjoy the games and stuff. Don’t get a dog consider your age the dog could outlive you then what happens to the dog🤔my neighbour and I were thinking same thing but decided it would be too hard on the pooch plus a tripping hazard at our age.one broken hips enough🙀

Last edited:
Hello my name is Gloria

Hi @glory ! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the SDC community! Thanks for sharing these details about you! Sorry to hear about your Labrador. :( Please feel free to explore our different forums and remember to join in the discussions!

Reactions: glory
Hi Gloria😁welcome enjoy the games and stuff. Don’t get a dog consider your age the dog could outlive you then what happens to the dog🤔my neighbour and I were thinking same thing but decided it would be too hard on the pooch plus a tripping hazard at our age.one broken hips enough🙀
I have considered that it might not be a good idea to get a dog. Maybe I should buy a budgie and teach it to talk 😀🐦

I will let you know what I decide to do. I would have to get a cage and set it up before I brought a budgie home.

I will let you know what I decide to do. I would have to get a cage and set it up before I brought a budgie home.
Pet shops sell budgies with a cage or I guess a private breeder.good luck males talk very rare for females to talk. Or even a cockatiel they are great birds also.ive always had birds as pets.but not anymore it’s just my cat and I. But yeah let us know how you go. 😁time for bedtime tv nite.