Bonnie’nClyde

Oct 20, 2021
Hello from a Newbie……..

Today at 11:19 AM
Hello! (From a Newbie)
I am using an old, but very special call sign as my name in the SDC.
It was our call I.D. When we belonged to the Idlers 4WD club. We spent many happy times on long haul trips “all over OZ” many years ago.
My special Hubby, (sadly gone now) loved our time travelling.
I am now “travelling solo” and living a very quiet time in a Retirement complex on Phillip Island.
Regards, “Bonnie” from Bonnie’nClyde.

Hello! (From a Newbie)
It was our call I.D. When we belonged to the Idlers 4WD club. We spent many happy times on long haul trips “all over OZ” many years ago.
I am now “travelling solo” and living a very quiet time in a Retirement complex on Phillip Island.
G'day Bonnie, welcome

Hello! (From a Newbie)
Welcome 🤗 I'm sorry to hear about your husband. How are you finding solo travelling? Have you taken any noteworthy trips?

Welcome 🤗 I'm sorry to hear about your husband. How are you finding solo travelling? Have you taken any noteworthy trips?
Thank you for your reply🌹
yes, losing a soulmate is not easy…..but he was not well at all, and for him to be taken was a release for him.
I have only taken one trip solo. It was to New Zealand on a two week cruise with a friend living here in the Retirement complex. It helped me to realise that my travelling days were not the same without Lisle. I am still living in the same place with my little Doggie mate…Pixie. She is now an Old Lady too. We keep each other company. (I really feel that she has claimed the “Lady of the House” position.🐾.)

Xe, Thank you again for your communication.
Regards, Bonnie (aka Beth)

Reactions: Goodbloke
Thank you for your reply🌹
yes, losing a soulmate is not easy…..but he was not well at all, and for him to be taken was a release for him.
I have only taken one trip solo. It was to New Zealand on a two week cruise with a friend living here in the Retirement complex. It helped me to realise that my travelling days were not the same without Lisle. I am still living in the same place with my little Doggie mate…Pixie. She is now an Old Lady too. We keep each other company. (I really feel that she has claimed the “Lady of the House” position.🐾.)

Xe, Thank you again for your communication.
Regards, Bonnie (aka Beth)
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't live up to your past experiences. We never know how good we have something until it's gone. At least you were not completely alone though. And it's good that you live somewhere that you'll always have company and security. Tell us more about Pixie :) If you'd like to, you can post a picture of her here or on the pet forum.