nanajaqui

Mar 12, 2023
Hello everyone

Top of the day to you all our lovely seniors my name is Jacqui 64 from the lovely holiday town of Mandurah western Australia, I'm divorced 25 years ago now and help take care of my 17 year old grandaughter , hope everyone is taking care these days as we continue to struggle threw these tough times have a great day everyone one day at a time

Hello everyone

Top of the day to you all our lovely seniors my name is Jacqui 64 from the lovely holiday town of Mandurah western Australia, I'm divorced 25 years ago now and help take care of my 17 year old grandaughter , hope everyone is taking care these days as we continue to struggle threw these tough times have a great day everyone one day at a time
Welcome to SDC. I'll be coming down your way as soon as those crabs turn up around Xmas time 🦀 🦀

Hello everyone

Hi @nanajaqui ! Welcome to the club! Grandchildren are precious, aren't they? Doesn't matter how old they become, they will always be babies to nana and poppop. :) And I agree, one day at a time.

I read that we could attach a poem before it closes about ourselves I have tried but it says not allowed I'm 9resuming the time has passed

I read that we could attach a poem before it closes about ourselves I have tried but it says not allowed I'm 9resuming the time has passed
Hey, @nanajaqui ! Unfortunately, the poem competition you’re referring to is only open to SDC Rewards members. If you sign up for SDC Rewards, you too, can gain access to fewer ads, priority updates, weekly exclusive competitions and more! You can check out which plan works for you today here: https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/...tm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-newsletter. Hope this helps!

SEE ME.
your honesty your compassion your caring nature your smile your personality and your courage.
Age shall never define us
those lines and scars are battle wounds of the long way we have come through many battles we have fought no matter what we have had to endure , wear them with pride for they are your strength.

We may look weary we may look old
but we have fought those battles and many stories have been told,
our hearts have been broken many many times it's true
but we've held it together and we've made it threw
the lines maybe showing and the eyes may droop
but we still stand tall without a painfull stoop
we've fought our battles and we've at times seemed weak
but we got back up and back on our feet
for me the road to freedom when you get dragged down
is oh so sweet when you can wear your crown
when you've been Ill treated by someone you adore
you learn to be more carefully not to pic another war