Elvenwishes

Jul 5, 2023
Hello everyone I am a newbie from Waikiki (not in Hawaii :) but WA

Hello everyone, My name is Monica and as from the title I live in Waikiki (but I have lived in the Hawaiian Waikiki many years ago). I have been reading the threads and decided that I would become a member so I could add my little bit to some conversations. I enjoy meeting people no matter where they come from or what they like that is what makes the world go around. I won't go on it might get boring. I also like gardening, the beach, cooking, reading and going to the odd movie. I am a history buff and I like to shop in all different shops, I consider myself an up cycler and an op shop shopper. I guess I like old things :).

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hello everyone I am a newbie from Waikiki (not in Hawaii :) but WA

Hello everyone, My name is Monica and as from the title I live in Waikiki (but I have lived in the Hawaiian Waikiki many years ago). I have been reading the threads and decided that I would become a member so I could add my little bit to some conversations. I enjoy meeting people no matter where they come from or what they like that is what makes the world go around. I won't go on it might get boring. I also like gardening, the beach, cooking, reading and going to the odd movie. I am a history buff and I like to shop in all different shops, I consider myself an up cycler and an op shop shopper. I guess I like old things :).
Oh, you're definitely not boring! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this wonderful introduction. It's so nice to meet you, @Elvenwishes! Welcome aboaaaard, and thank you for taking the time to share a few things about yourself with us. I'm so excited to interact with you more!