oldsailor60

Feb 27, 2024
Hello Alan Here....

Hello I am Alan from Perth, and just joined in with you all - I served in the RAN joined HMAS Leeuwin 1960 and served 20 years.

Reactions: Wandiwa
Hello Alan!

Welcome onboard the Seniors Discount Club - it's wonderful to have you here with us! Serving in the Royal Australian Navy for 20 years is quite an achievement, and I'm sure you've got plenty of stories and experiences to share from your time in service.

If you're keen to reminisce or discuss anything related to your naval experiences, you might find like-minded individuals in our Travel subforum, as I'm sure your service took you to many different places. Additionally, if you have any hobbies or interests you're keen to explore, feel free to let me know so I can point you in the right direction to some of our discussion forums.

How has your transition been from your service days to civilian life? Also, being from Perth, have you got any local spots or activities you enjoy that you'd like to share with the community?

Looking forward to hearing more from you, Alan!

Reactions: oldsailor60