Not too old

Apr 9, 2022
Heaven awaits the Nuns

3 Nuns are driving along the highway when suddenly they are involved in a crash. Sadly all 3 die. They arrive at the Pearly gates to be met by Saint Peter expecting to walk straight through. To their dismay they are halted by Saint Peter who says, "Whilst I recognise you have all lived chaste and holy lives as Nuns, we need to be sure that you have have also studied the good book. I will ask each of you a question and if you get it right you will enter Heaven."
He asks the first Nun, "Who were the first people to live on earth?"
She replied, "Oh that's easy, it was Adam and Eve." She enters Heaven.
The second Nun is asked,"Where did Adam and Eve live?"
She replied, "Oh that's easy, The Garden of Eden." She enters Heaven.
Saint Peter then asks the third nun, "What were the first words Eve spoke to Adam?"
The nun replies, "Oh that is a hard one." She enters Heaven.

A little girl asked her father, "How did the human race start?"
The father answered, "God made Adam and Eve, they had children and so all mankind was made."
Two days later the girl asked her mother the same question. The mother answered: "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."
The confused girl returned to her father and said, "Dad, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Mum said they developed from monkeys?"
The father answered, "It is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your mother told you about hers."