Babybird

May 23, 2023
Health tips and prevention

Hello everyone. I encourage each person who received this publication to forward it to other people, certainly at least one life will be saved... I did my part, I hope you will also help others to do theirs. It won't cost you anything. It is ignorance that often kills us. Take the time to read until the end. It's up to everyone to take their responsibilities. THANKS! Drinking hot lemon water can prevent Cancer. Do not add sugar. Hot water with lemon is more beneficial than cold water with lemon. Both yellow and purple potatoes have good cancer prevention properties. 01. Often eating dinner late at night can increase the risk of stomach cancer. 02. Never take more than 4 eggs per week. 03. Eating the rump (the bottom of the hen) can cause stomach cancer. 04. Never eat fruit after a meal. Fruits should be taken before meals. 05. Do not take tea during your menstruation period. 06. Take less soy milk, don't add sugar or egg to soy milk. 07. Do not eat tomato while the stomach is empty. 08. Drink a full glass of water every morning before eating to prevent gallbladder and gallstones. 09. Take food 3 hours before bedtime. 10. Drink less Teh Tarik, no nutritional properties but can cause Diabetes and hypertension. 11. Do not eat toast while it is hot and fresh from the oven or toaster. 12. Do not charge your phone or any other device near you while you are sleeping. 13. Drink 10 glasses of water a day to prevent bladder cancer. 14. Drink more water during the day and less at night. 15. Don't drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day, it can cause insomnia and upset stomach. 16. After 5 p.m., eat less. 17. Six types of food that make you happy: banana, grapefruit, flour bread, spinach, pumpkin or gourd, peach. 18. Sleeping less than 8 hours a day deteriorates our brain function. Hot lemon water can support your health and make you live longer! Hot lemon water kills cancer cells. Bitterness with hot water made from lemon is the best substance that kills cancer cells. Cold water with lemon has only vitamin C, but no cancer prevention. Hot water with lemon controls the growth of cancer tumor. This type of lemon extract treatment will only destroy malignant cells, it should not affect healthy cells. Next... the citric acid and lemon polyphenol inside lemon juice, can help reduce blood pressure, improve blood circulation, and reduce blood clots. No matter how busy you are: After reading, share with others to take good care of their own health.!

I've actually been trying to be more conscious of what I eat and how I take care of myself, so this information is really helpful. I didn't know that drinking hot lemon water could prevent cancer, and I'll definitely try to incorporate that into my daily routine.
I also found the link you shared about periods really interesting. It's not something we often talk about, but it's so important to understand how our bodies work and how to take care of ourselves during that time. You can check out this link to learn more: https://periuod.com/period-and-sex

Last edited:
I've actually been trying to be more conscious of what I eat and how I take care of myself, so this information is really helpful. I didn't know that drinking hot lemon water could prevent cancer, and I'll definitely try to incorporate that into my daily routine.
I just looked the hot water and lemon juice thing up apparantely it’s not true it’s fake.😊