I watched 50 / 50 last night on Netflix . It's worth watching.

50_50_Poster.jpg

Adam is a 27-year-old radio journalist whose life turns upside down when he is diagnosed with spinal cancer. Whilst battling the rare disease, he learns the value of friendship and love.

Reactions: Penny4
I caught a recent movie that I'd highly recommend - "The Midnight Detective." It's a thrilling mystery with a twist that keeps you guessing till the end. I was glued to the screen, trying to piece together the clues alongside the detective.
What I loved most was how it blended suspense and a touch of humor, making it a well-rounded experience. So, if you're up for a captivating story that'll keep you on the edge of your seat, "The Midnight Detective" is a must-watch.
I always enjoy discovering hidden gems in recent movie releases, and this one was a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Athena E.
Hello, everyone. I recently watched the new Serial Fallout. I was a fan of the nuclear apocalypse game and I liked the series.I recommend it.

Not a movie but my husband & I recently watch High Country which was a series on Fox. It was set in Victoria’s high country & starred Leah Purcell playing a police sergeant who was transferred to a small town in the area. There was quite a bit going on along with people going missing which was all solved in the end. I did manage to work it out towards the end of the final episode. We thoroughly enjoyed it and are hoping for another series. I really enjoy Leah Purcell‘s work.

Reactions: Littleboy8