SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Suzanne rose

Suzanne rose

Jun 27, 2022
Sydney
Have You Watched A Good Movie Recently

Have you watched a good movie or series recently that you could highly recommend?

71Bz1QbHpzL.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Where_the_Crawdads_Sing_(film).jpg
Abandoned by her family at a tender age, a solitary Catherine attempts to fend for herself, much to society's dismay. Soon, she finds herself framed for her former boyfriend's death.

Available to watch on Amazon Prime and Foxtel

• Love
Reactions: PattiB
For those who have Netflix I highly recommend Grace and Franky , a Netflix series .

download.jpeg-2.jpg
For as long as they can recall, Grace and Frankie have been rivals. Their one-upmanship comes crashing to a halt, however, when they learn that their husbands have fallen in love with each other and want to get married. As everything around the ladies is coming apart, the only thing they can really rely on is each other. This Netflix original re-teams Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin ("9 to 5") as Grace and Frankie, respectively, bringing their chemistry to the small screen. It's a casting reunion on a grand scale, as Tomlin is reunited with her co-star from "The West Wing," Martin Sheen, who plays Grace's husband, Robert. And Fonda is back with Sam Waterston, her co-star from "The Newsroom," who plays Frankie's husband, Sol.

Yes! I can highly recommend you to watch Avatar 2. It was breathtaking! I don't want to tell you more. Just watch it. And thanks for sharing these suggestions, guys! All seem like amazing movies, and I hope I will have enough time to watch them soon. Btw, I am very fond of everything that is related to movies and filming. Currently, I am so enthusiastic about some courses I'm going to attend this fall. They're organized at praguefilminstitute.cz, which is my dream school. I can't wait to learn more about a movie production.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suzanne rose
We really enjoyed a short series by the BBC & Netflix called “Anatomy of a Scandal”! We liked it so much I bought one of the authors other books through Apple ibooks!

View attachment 13333
Abandoned by her family at a tender age, a solitary Catherine attempts to fend for herself, much to society's dismay. Soon, she finds herself framed for her former boyfriend's death.

Available to watch on Amazon Prime and Foxtel
I watched this last night & thoroughly enjoyed it. I’ve also read the book which I’ve loaned to several friend, some loved it, some not so much but that’s the way it goes. I loved the seeing the landscape that story was set in.

My husband & l have watched a lot of movies lately, we are fortunate to have Foxtel. We both have really enjoyed Where The Crawdads Sing as well as The Danish Girl. The Danish Girl was about the first male to have a sex change operation, back in the 1920s. further surgeries came at a great cost to her life. The performances by the leading actors were simply amazing, Eddie Redmayne made a very attractive woman. Even if you may not approve of subject matter it is still a beautiful story to watch, if only to appreciate Eddie Redmaynes performance as Lily!

Reactions: Veggiepatch
We went to see the New Indiana Jones move Dial of Destiny
images.jpeg-12.jpg
The performances are excellent, including Ford, who plays Indy, now retiring and going through a divorce. Another great addition, and possible spinoff character, has his old and deceased friend Basil’s daughter Helena (Phoebe Waller-Bridge) pop in for a visit.

Government officials, who have recruited Nazi scientists for NASA, are actively tracking her because she may know the location of an artifact’s other half.

Plenty of Action with car chases ect.

I'm not a fan of action movies but have gone to every Raiders Of The Lost Ark movies due to hubby being a huge fan.

I have to say I did like the very first movie and put this one on par with that.

To me this would have been a good movie to watch at home, but in saying that my Husband loved it and said it was just as good as all the others.

Would I watch it when it comes on TV...no , once is enough , would hubby ... DEFINITELY.

For all of you who love action and adventure or just love Indiana Jones then this movie is definitely for you

I just watched a movie called Plane with Gerard Butler in it.
It's on Prime and it's one of those movies that have you on the edge of your seat

A couple of times I was going to turn it off as I was biting my nails.

5 Stars and one if the best movies I have watched in awhile.

Now I'm off to watch another Gerard Butler movie The Vanishing

• Wow
Reactions: Jarred Santos
I can definitely recommend the movie Limitless. It's a great movie with Bradley Cooper in the lead role. In the story, a failed writer accidentally gets his hands on experimental pills NZT-48 (something like modern nootropics), which increase brain efficiency by several orders of magnitude. And then his life changes significantly. I won't spoil any further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suzanne rose