HAVE WE BEEN BURGLED?

View attachment 23202
Years ago, while living in Balmain in Sydney, I was sitting having a coffee with friends when another came up, sat down and told how he woke up to discover he'd been burgled.

He said all the cupboards and draws were open when he woke up and everything was strewn around. "Did they take much?" my friend Jennie said. " No, but there was a note on the table that said sorry man and there was a $20.00 note on my table!" Drew relied. I spilled my coffee.

Years ago, while living in Balmain in Sydney, I was sitting having a coffee with friends when another came up, sat down and told how he woke up to discover he'd been burgled.

He said all the cupboards and draws were open when he woke up and everything was strewn around. "Did they take much?" my friend Jennie said. " No, but there was a note on the table that said sorry man and there was a $20.00 note on my table!" Drew relied. I spilled my coffee.
Thief broke searched too.jpg

Reactions: Pink lion and PHW

True story I was sitting listening to a friend in a group of friends, outside a coffee house years ago, in a O.M.G. traumatically excited way, describe her previous night's event.

She said "we had just only moved in that day into a beautiful house overlooking the ocean with our kid's and we were having our first meal there, when suddenly two cars suddenly roared into our yard and skidded to a stop.

Then large burly men in leathers with black face masks on, leapt out with baseball bats, burst in through our back door, tied us up including the kids and gagged everyone.

And then another really big guy came into our kitchen from the corridor screaming where is he? where is he!

She said they smashed a kitchen side table and a chair with a baseball bat, the kids where scared, Macy was crying, and I motioned to remove my gag.

We talked, and then the guy swung his arm overhead in a circle, looked at me and said. "Sorry love, we appear to be in the wrong house" Mum's the word hey and left us still tied to chairs.

We had to untie ourselves," she said.

It was a very engaging story to listen too, but Crystal just hung her head looked down off the table, flopped her hands into her lap and said.

"Oh, nothing exciting like that, ever happens to me!"

She cracked us all up.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHW