chean5410

Jan 6, 2022
Canberra
granddad

A little levity for my friends of a certain age and anyone else...This made me laugh out loud!

PARACHUTE CLUB

Yesterday my daughter e-mailed me, again, asking why I didn't do something useful with my time, like sitting around the pool, and drinking wine isn't a good thing.
Talking about my "doing-something-useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation. She is "only thinking of me," she said, and suggested, I go down to the Senior Center and hang out with the fellas.
So, I did and when I got home, decided to play a prank on her. I sent her an e-mail saying that I had joined the Senior Parachute Club.
She replied, "Are you nuts? You're 80 years-old and now you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"
I told her that I even had a Membership Card and e-mailed a copy to her.
Immediately, she telephoned me and yelled, "Good grief, Dad, where are your glasses?! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachutein Club."
"Oh man, am I in trouble," I said, "I signed up for five jumps a week!" The line went dead.
Life as a Senior Citizen isn't getting any easier, but sometimes it can be fun....

A little levity for my friends of a certain age and anyone else...This made me laugh out loud!

PARACHUTE CLUB

Yesterday my daughter e-mailed me, again, asking why I didn't do something useful with my time, like sitting around the pool, and drinking wine isn't a good thing.
Talking about my "doing-something-useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation. She is "only thinking of me," she said, and suggested, I go down to the Senior Center and hang out with the fellas.
So, I did and when I got home, decided to play a prank on her. I sent her an e-mail saying that I had joined the Senior Parachute Club.
She replied, "Are you nuts? You're 80 years-old and now you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"
Immediately, she telephoned me and yelled, "Good grief, Dad, where are your glasses?! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachutein Club."
"Oh man, am I in trouble," I said, "I signed up for five jumps a week!" The line went dead.
Life as a Senior Citizen isn't getting any easier, but sometimes it can be fun....
Really made me laugh. Good one.

Reactions: Goodbloke
Good one. Cracked me up and brought laughter to my better half. Best we have heard in a long time.

Reactions: Goodbloke

PARACHUTE CLUB

What a classic