Grab your McDonald’s meal freebie this week: 'This deal is not here for long!'

This week marks a tasty opportunity for Australian McDonald's fans, as the company is giving away free sides with specific purchases.

And the best part is, anyone is eligible!

Starting 6 March and running until next Tuesday, 12 March, Aussies can be treated to a little extra on the house when they order from McDonald's.

With every purchase of the McCrispy or McCrispy Deluxe via the platform's mobile app, MyMacca’s (Apple, Android), customers will receive free small fries and a free small soft drink.

429501188_800003728827946_7871097228294277443_n.jpg
McDonald’s has announced a freebie with every purchase of McCrispy or McCrispy Deluxe. Image source: Facebook/McDonald’s.

But why is McDonald's feeling so generous?

The answer is simple: to continue bringing value and appreciation to their dedicated customers.

According to McDonald's Australia Marketing Manager, Lancy Huynh, the fast-food giant is stepping up its game.

'We know how important value is to our customers right now, so we are continuing to offer delicious deals on the McCrispy to give our customers more bang for their buck, while they enjoy our newest and most exciting chicken burger in years,' Huynh said.

'This deal is not here for long, so make sure you head into your local Macca’s before it’s too late.'

The McCrispy, which debuted back in September, has already exceeded expectations and is making significant waves in Australia's fast-food industry.

Touted as 'Macca’s crispiest and best chicken burger yet', it has etched a notable place on their menu.

The burger is a blend of quality, satisfaction, and taste, made with '100 per cent Aussie RSPCA-Approved chicken breast with a crispy coating, topped with 100 per cent Aussie, fresh, shredded iceberg and cos lettuce and the McCrispy signature sauce, served in a soft glazed bun'.

Don’t forget, this exceptional deal is only available for a limited time!

You can see McDonald’s full announcement below:

Source: Facebook/McDonald’s.

You have until 11:59 PM on Tuesday, 12 March, to hit up the MyMacca’s App and claim your complimentary small fries and small soft drink with your McCrispy or McCrispy Deluxe order.
Key Takeaways

• McDonald’s Australia is offering free small fries and small soft drink with every purchase of a McCrispy or McCrispy Deluxe burger.
  • The offer is available exclusively through the MyMacca’s app and runs for one week ending on Tuesday, 12 March.
  • The promotion is part of McDonald’s commitment to providing value to their customers.
  • The McCrispy burger features 100 per cent Aussie RSPCA-approved chicken and has been touted as Macca’s crispiest and best chicken burger.
What are your thoughts on this offer? Will you be grabbing your free side with the much-loved McCrispy? Share your thoughts and experiences with us below.

Last edited:
Sponsored
I call BS on this story that McDonalds are doing this out of the generosity of their hearts.
Before the lockdowns hit I had never seen McDonalds offer such big discounts- sometimes up to 20%.
They know perfectly well when sales are slow and need to offer customers free food and discounts to come and spend their money.
The worse the economy gets the more discounts and freebies will appear to get customers into the stores.

"But why is McDonald's feeling so generous?
The answer is simple: to continue bringing value and appreciation to their dedicated customers."

Who wrote this bullshit? The answer is "To get even more people to take up the McDonalds App."!

If they wish to contine value for money, as they call it, maybe change the ripoff prices they charge in the first place. The last time I went to McSloppies I got a McSlap-up burger that looked like pig slop. Discusting to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: deni67 and DLHM
While I still enjoy their 'cheep' $2 burger & free coffee with it [seniors] I'm noticing a lot of products have disappeared as are serving counter staff...& the cleaning of areas is getting slacker. Yes I do email head office & complain!

Reactions: Gsr