SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
Got a message for the SDC team? We'd love to exchange heart-warming ones with you, too!

Hello, lovely members! The SDC team and I have a spring in our step today as we're gearing up for a year-end party! There's nothing like spending the holidays with people you hold close to your heart, and that includes you! With that in mind, if you’ve got a message for the entire SDC team, what would you say? Share some love, as we’d be happy to exchange touching greetings with you in the comments. :)

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 8.55.28 AM.png
Source: Unsplash

I am in an aged care home and really enjoy all you have to offer, I have not paid to join but I catch up with all the news while having breakfast. I love the jokes and riddles. I hope everyone has a wonderful Xmas and a great New Year, Regards, Nire

Wising you all and your families a very happy and blessed Christmas and a wonderful, happy and healthy 2024! I look forward to your emails every morning and look forward to receiving them for a long time to come. Keep up the wonderful news, tips, recipes, which I’m yet to try any and the jokes, which many I share with my family. Thank you all! Love from me…Em 😊

Got a message for the SDC team? We'd love to exchange heart-warming ones with you, too!

Hello, lovely members! The SDC team and I have a spring in our step today as we're gearing up for a year-end party! There's nothing like spending the holidays with people you hold close to your heart, and that includes you! With that in mind, if you’ve got a message for the entire SDC team, what would you say? Share some love, as we’d be happy to exchange touching greetings with you in the comments. :)

View attachment 37579

Hi Team, thank you for all the effort you all put in to make up our daily news, puzzles etc. I enjoy the first read in the morning and the afternoon edition. I hope you all have a great Christmas with family and friends and all the best for 2024 which I hope doesn't go as quickly as this year has. Love to all of you and a big thank you.🥰

Wishing everyone at SDC and their Families a Happy and Safe Christmas. Thank you for the amazing work you do for all of us that follow the Club. The entire team at SDC are so very talented and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Bless you all and Merry Christmas. Kindest regards Magpie1.

I hope that everyone at SDC has a peaceful & happy Christmas. I thoroughly enjoy the newsletters each day & often share jokes etc with my friends. I appreciate how hard you must work to provide a newsletter that is informative and interesting for all of us to read. Enjoy your break, (I assume you’re having one) and have fun at your party. Happy Christmas everyone. Cheers, Patricia 😊

Best wishes, to the SDC team, for the festive season. Thank you for all the hard work you do to bring us fresh content and keeping us up todate with the latest gadgets, news and great buys. I love the word puzzles. Merry Christmas and wishing you a safe and peaceful 2024.

Thank you lovelies for brightening my day & enlightening me on things I would have missed if you hadn't posted them out there.
Enjoy your party, Christmas and all the best for 2024.

• Love
Reactions: TriciaR

View attachment 37579

We have a wonderful thing going for us all here. Thank you for setting this up as It is so good to exchange ideas and "talk" to others through your Seniors Discount Club. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year. My love to all.

• Love
Happy Christmas and New Year to all at SDC. Thanks so much for your newsletters especially trivia, jokes, competitions, SDC Rewards and craft etc. Hope you are enjoying your Christmas party and your well earned end of year break. See you all again in the new year. From Margaret (midgemills)

• Love
Hi, I had my girlfriends here on the 18/12, as I do every year, and I was very busy with serving the food I had prepared. But they ate everything, so I was pleased and so were they as they picked which pot of succulents they preferred. But it is almost 11pm and I am sitting with my feet up enjoying a glass of red wine now.

• Love