Good news for chocaholics: Shoppers hail Cadbury’s latest release the ‘Chocolate block of the year!’

If you’ve got a sweet tooth, then you’re in for a real treat. Cadbury just rolled out three new versions of its Marvellous Creations range – including one delicious chocolate block that caused a frenzy among fans.

A decade after the first Marvellous Creations range hit the shelves, the flavours Rocky Road, Birthday Cake, and Caramilk joined in on the fun. The three choccy-licious bars are available for $5 from late August and shoppers can’t seem to contain their excitement about the release.

In a Facebook group dedicated to Caramilk fans, members who got their hands on the ‘delicious’ bar shared their thoughts. However, several are struggling to find the block stocked in stores.

‘It’s starting to come out in stores now… Drop by your local Woolies.’ one woman advised.

‘I went to three stores and found nothing.’ another responded.

aBrLKaqYGSP_KjNqrBIDxqbpgQtUX7LQ9dDMyMWpgIkaPnRmeikAwNw5-cl3p0fXPqmHrS_jctsF4qO3UKIt46rakopAJ0bp5eK1gMhrhNr-lwROqkuQNVzvt39ByySYmIBQvmA42TZkwFkjOy5_wcg

Cadbury’s latest Marvellous Creations blocks. Source: Kitchen - Nine

A popular food blogger, Nick Vavitiss, managed to snap up all three of the new flavours, deeming the Caramilk version the ‘chocolate bar of the year’.

‘This could be my chocolate bar of the year. My god, it is good!’ he wrote.

‘The Caramilk is A-grade. It tastes like a milky bar of gold and the best part about these new Cadbury bars is that they are LOADED with mix-ins.’

‘It’s like eating Caramilk and M&M’s together. The mix-ins taste good and you can’t possibly be unhappy with candy in your mouth.’

He concluded his post by giving the dessert a ‘15 out of 10 rating’. Nick also gave the Rocky Road flavour a go. He rated it a ‘14 out of 10’, explaining: ‘It tastes exactly like the old rocky road bar.’

While the Birthday Cake version was his ‘least favourite’, it still scored a 14 out of 10.

‘The Birthday Cake block was basically the s’mores bar but just renamed… But that’s okay.’ he added.

Source: @nickvavitiss​

Paul Chatfield, the company’s Vice President of Marketing, said in a statement: ‘Our new range of Marvellous Creations is a treat for the young at heart, reminding us of the excitement and wonder of childhood wrapped up in delicious Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate.’

‘The release of these three new flavours, including the combination of the iconic Caramilk and Marvellous Creations, is a world first and set to be one of our biggest launches yet. It combines two familiar favourites into a delicious and unique taste experience.’

The three new chocolate blocks will exclusively be available at Woolworths.

srHvc5N9xyXw6HnSemFxFLyGt2N-NXWYA71SdI9_vhtaZWF5VNJ1d0zuhXAAzJvk2JQDGar0LnRHBsA7wFHi8JL3hiMz6OL-GjCMtLykNzJiqbT0AybLYBZZf4n4bPtUdwaH6Sbygs-mokGTXy7u2fQ

The new blocks are only available at Woolworths. Source: Smooth

Woolworths’ Category Manager Mitchell Greatorex said: ‘Cadbury is a household name and we’re thrilled to exclusively have the three brand new eclectic flavours for Woolworths customers to purchase.’

‘We look forward to seeing the proudly Australian-made products on shelves available for chocolate lovers towards the end of this month.’

The new blocks were rolled out in celebration of Cadbury’s 100th anniversary of manufacturing chocolate in Australia.

What are your thoughts on Cadbury’s latest release? Which chocolate block are you looking forward to trying the most? Let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
If you’ve got a sweet tooth, then you’re in for a real treat. Cadbury just rolled out three new versions of its Marvellous Creations range – including one delicious chocolate block that caused a frenzy among fans.

A decade after the first Marvellous Creations range hit the shelves, the flavours Rocky Road, Birthday Cake, and Caramilk joined in on the fun. The three choccy-licious bars are available for $5 from late August and shoppers can’t seem to contain their excitement about the release.

In a Facebook group dedicated to Caramilk fans, members who got their hands on the ‘delicious’ bar shared their thoughts. However, several are struggling to find the block stocked in stores.

‘It’s starting to come out in stores now… Drop by your local Woolies.’ one woman advised.

‘I went to three stores and found nothing.’ another responded.

aBrLKaqYGSP_KjNqrBIDxqbpgQtUX7LQ9dDMyMWpgIkaPnRmeikAwNw5-cl3p0fXPqmHrS_jctsF4qO3UKIt46rakopAJ0bp5eK1gMhrhNr-lwROqkuQNVzvt39ByySYmIBQvmA42TZkwFkjOy5_wcg

Cadbury’s latest Marvellous Creations blocks. Source: Kitchen - Nine

A popular food blogger, Nick Vavitiss, managed to snap up all three of the new flavours, deeming the Caramilk version the ‘chocolate bar of the year’.

‘This could be my chocolate bar of the year. My god, it is good!’ he wrote.

‘The Caramilk is A-grade. It tastes like a milky bar of gold and the best part about these new Cadbury bars is that they are LOADED with mix-ins.’

‘It’s like eating Caramilk and M&M’s together. The mix-ins taste good and you can’t possibly be unhappy with candy in your mouth.’

He concluded his post by giving the dessert a ‘15 out of 10 rating’. Nick also gave the Rocky Road flavour a go. He rated it a ‘14 out of 10’, explaining: ‘It tastes exactly like the old rocky road bar.’

While the Birthday Cake version was his ‘least favourite’, it still scored a 14 out of 10.

‘The Birthday Cake block was basically the s’mores bar but just renamed… But that’s okay.’ he added.

Source: @nickvavitiss​

Paul Chatfield, the company’s Vice President of Marketing, said in a statement: ‘Our new range of Marvellous Creations is a treat for the young at heart, reminding us of the excitement and wonder of childhood wrapped up in delicious Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate.’

‘The release of these three new flavours, including the combination of the iconic Caramilk and Marvellous Creations, is a world first and set to be one of our biggest launches yet. It combines two familiar favourites into a delicious and unique taste experience.’

The three new chocolate blocks will exclusively be available at Woolworths.

srHvc5N9xyXw6HnSemFxFLyGt2N-NXWYA71SdI9_vhtaZWF5VNJ1d0zuhXAAzJvk2JQDGar0LnRHBsA7wFHi8JL3hiMz6OL-GjCMtLykNzJiqbT0AybLYBZZf4n4bPtUdwaH6Sbygs-mokGTXy7u2fQ

The new blocks are only available at Woolworths. Source: Smooth

Woolworths’ Category Manager Mitchell Greatorex said: ‘Cadbury is a household name and we’re thrilled to exclusively have the three brand new eclectic flavours for Woolworths customers to purchase.’

‘We look forward to seeing the proudly Australian-made products on shelves available for chocolate lovers towards the end of this month.’

The new blocks were rolled out in celebration of Cadbury’s 100th anniversary of manufacturing chocolate in Australia.

What are your thoughts on Cadbury’s latest release? Which chocolate block are you looking forward to trying the most? Let us know in the comments!

I'm not a big fan of marvellous creation I really don't like the popping going of in my mouth.

My daughter was in hospital the other day and after being there for 12 hours went looking for food, all I could find was a vending machine and purchased a couple of small chocolate bars , one was a marvellous creation one and the popping in y mouth was still going on when I was talking to the doctor

Reactions: Ricci
Cadbury are ecologically irresponsible vandals. More palm oil ripped out of disappearing forests and severely endangering Orang Utans and many other species. More artificial flavours loaded with sugars. Not good for any of us, in any quantity.

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci