Shira

Mar 16, 2024
Good morning all

I will be 80 in July and will be spending it in my home town of Edinburgh, have 6 adult grandchildren and live in Sydney

Reactions: Wandiwa
Good morning @Shira ! What a pleasure to welcome you to our lovely community. It sounds like you have a wonderful celebration ahead for your 80th in Edinburgh - how exciting! Do you have any plans for celebrating your birthday in Edinburgh? With your family being quite large, with six adult grandchildren, I'd imagine you might have a lot of stories and experiences to share. Perhaps you might enjoy visiting our Travel subforum to share some of your travel experiences, or any tips you might have for others planning a trip? Feel free to tell us more about yourself! Any hobbies or interests you enjoy? Here's wishing you an early 'Happy Birthday', and we look forward to seeing more of you around the forum. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

I have 2 Daughters here and between them 6 grandchildren 5 gilrls and 1 boy, young adults now ages between nearly 19 and eldest 29. I have a lot of family and friends in Edinburgh. One Nephew is the youngest Drum Major in the British army so I like to go to the Edinburgh Tattoo when I visit as we went every year as children. I go to Zumba with my Daughter and Granddaughter, take the pup dog training twice a week and still work part time in my Daughters business which keeps my mind and body active. Thank you for your welcome.