Gingerbread houses are out, KitKat Kabins are IN

Seems like the days of building gingerbread houses for Christmas are over as the KitKat Kabin kits have been a hit with everyone this year.

QDeICogFIw5EFVAtmvAn0PPn-UpEZegFPg9wu51CXrxBxCIL0dyIkCF4KnrBBgzuIBMeVxL3830Mc2tRohhc9Gltk912Gs-3FiqnsK_X1eWURoNqag6T-T6S-J9HCmYGQ6MoXrHN

Photo from KitKat.

The kit comes with all the ingredients you need to build your own ‘sweet’ home, as well as a simple instruction kit. For $45, you will receive:
  • 5 x KitKat Milk Chocolate Blocks
  • 2 x KitKat Gold Choc Blocks
  • 1 x Nestlé White Chocolate Melts
  • 1 x Nestlé Milk Chocolate Melts
  • 1 x Smarties Box
  • 1 x Allen’s Freckles
  • 1 x Allen’s Ripe Raspberries
  • 1 x KitKat Santa
“Fill your break with wonder and build your own delicious KitKat Christmas Kabin,” the description read.

“A new Christmas favourite! Discover our KitKat Kabin Kit, including everything you need to create festive memories with your family.”

Upon the product’s launch, many shoppers already expressed their excitement, with many saying they couldn’t wait to get their hands on the kits.

“Oh my goodness - I need this badly,” wrote one mum, while another said: “Going to have to try this with my son.”

There are also those who admitted the chocolate kits look better than the traditional gingerbread houses.

“Stuff my gingerbread house, this is better!” one person said.

“I’m going to ditch the gingerbread houses I already have - this is 100 times better,” chimed another.

Those who already purchased the kits said they were looking forward to building the dessert house with their family.

“Arrived today - it’s packaged so well. Can’t wait to build it, love the clear easy instructions,” wrote one woman.

We’re sure building these chocolate houses can be enjoyed by people of all ages! If you want to get your hands on one, check out the KitKat website for more information.

Reactions: youngoldlady
Sponsored
This is great fun if you have kids or grandkids

This makes it easier then the normal one. The only thing I see against it is the heat melting the house.