What I do no now is put a sock on my left hand which speaks with an Australian accent, on my right hand I put a sock on which speaks with an English accent and when they have an argument I have to step in before they come to blows, gets interesting at times
What kind of English accent do you use, there are so many to choose from? Perhaps you use a different one each time so it sounds like you are speaking to a different person which makes it more interest.

Well when I asked myself that, me answered and then myself wasn’t sure what I was actually talking about so I had to sit down with myself to explain to me what the answer was!…I hope that answer your question?
It's always good if you can all sit together and work things out between yourselves, without anyone else interfering with their opinion about your personal thoughts and opinions. 🤔😉😂

What kind of English accent do you use, there are so many to choose from? Perhaps you use a different one each time so it sounds like you are speaking to a different person which makes it more interest.
What I do no now is put a sock on my left hand which speaks with an Australian accent, on my right hand I put a sock on which speaks with an English accent and when they have an argument I have to step in before they come to blows, gets interesting at times
This is like something straight out of the SOOTY television show, back in the day. 🤔😂😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Observer
Talking to yourself is one thing, answering is another, but arguing with yourself takes it to a whole new level.
I talk to Chloe. Her answers are sometimes unprintable though.

Attachments

• chloeshoulder2.jpg
    chloeshoulder2.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 0
I'm from Trent Bridge. Mum and my Aunty Dorothy were from Mansfield. 😊
I was born in Radford, lived most of my life In Cinderhill, was living in Clifton when we decided to move to Australia, also I am a strong Forest supporter, keep up with most of the family in UK by Skype. By the way I live in Adelaide.

I was born in Radford, lived most of my life In Cinderhill, was living in Clifton when we decided to move to Australia, also I am a strong Forest supporter, keep up with most of the family in UK by Skype. By the way I live in Adelaide.
My other Godmother lived in Clifton.😊

I was born in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex but after the war (WW2) started every family with children were moved away from the coast in case there was a German invasion. The army took over the coast and laid mines on the beach, just in case there was a landing. The only problem with us was that my father had to work in a factory for the first time ever (he was deaf so could not be called up) and we arrived in Coventry in June 1940 so were there when it virtually got wiped out in the November 1940 blitz.