Get your hands on a pair of Havaianas from Kmart for just $12

With the summer season well and truly upon us, now's the perfect time to get your hands on a brand new pair of thongs to help you enjoy all the warm weather fun!

Thankfully, Aussie favourite Kmart has come to our rescue by not only stocking Havaianas but selling them at an insanely affordable price of just $12. That's less than half the suggested retail price!

The classic Brazilian thongs are renowned for their wide use in Aussie summer fashion, sporting casual outfits from teens to seniors.

And it's not surprising that many shoppers were ecstatic about the thongs hitting Kmart's stores for as low as $12. Havaianas are typically sold for $30 for simple designs and as much as $50 or $60 for prints.

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 10.00.09 AM.png
Kmart is selling Havaianas for only $12, so if you're in the market for a new pair of summer thongs, you'd better hurry! Credit: YouTube/Havaianas Australia.

As summer favourites, these super comfy thongs are perfect for days spent lounging around at home or relaxing at the beach.

They're light enough that you won't even feel like you're wearing them – but durable enough so they'll last long after this season is over. Win-win!

Social media reactions were mixed with many New Zealand customers disappointed the bargain deals weren’t available in their local stores. One person said: 'We really are missing out…' trying to prompt the NZ arm of the store into action.

The thongs come in various colours, such as black, rose gold and rose (pink), with some lucky shoppers even managing to snag multiple pairs at such an affordable price.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia is still selling Havaianas for $12 even though the Black Friday sales have ended.
  • Some lucky shoppers were able to snag a few pairs, while others were disappointed their local stores weren't offering the deal.
  • The thongs are typically sold for $30 for simple designs and as much as $50 or $60 for designs featuring Disney characters or other prints.

So if you need a new pair (or two) of summer thongs, we recommend heading down to your local Kmart store ASAP – before they sell out!

Are you looking forward to getting your pair? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

Sponsored
I wear thongs alot especially around the house and I wear either Haviannas or mambo thongs, yes they are more expensive but they last longer and are much more comfortable and no needing to wear in or hurt between the toes.

I went to buy a pair of these and the problem is they are thinner than the normal Haviannas and very flimsy.
I planned on buying a couple of pairs but walked away from them

Havianas seem to come in two styles, one with a slightly raised heel and sturdier straps, the other thinner and totally flat. I suspect that KMart are selling the cheaper, thinner ones. :(

Reactions: Ezzy and TheBear
Havianas seem to come in two styles, one with a slightly raised heel and sturdier straps, the other thinner and totally flat. I suspect that KMart are selling the cheaper, thinner ones. :(
The raised edge is new. I've always purchased the flat ones and the kmart ones are more thinner , my daughter thought this as well and she has always worn them
I think they have made a cheaper version just for kmart

I rarely go to Kmart but happened to be in store last week and walked past the thongs and was very surprised at the price. I grabbed a pair as I like to have a spare pair just in case, I’ve had my current pair for years. The thing I love about Havi’s is that you don’t have to wear them in - well the “slim” strap ones you don’t, which is what I got at Kmart. I find the thicker strap ones aren’t nearly as comfy and these are the ones that are usually cheaper both direct from Haviannas and in places like Anaconda. I haven’t worn my new ones yet but am hoping they are just as good as my old ones.

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci
With the summer season well and truly upon us, now's the perfect time to get your hands on a brand new pair of thongs to help you enjoy all the warm weather fun!

Thankfully, Aussie favourite Kmart has come to our rescue by not only stocking Havaianas but selling them at an insanely affordable price of just $12. That's less than half the suggested retail price!

The classic Brazilian thongs are renowned for their wide use in Aussie summer fashion, sporting casual outfits from teens to seniors.

And it's not surprising that many shoppers were ecstatic about the thongs hitting Kmart's stores for as low as $12. Havaianas are typically sold for $30 for simple designs and as much as $50 or $60 for prints.

View attachment 9935
Kmart is selling Havaianas for only $12, so if you're in the market for a new pair of summer thongs, you'd better hurry! Credit: YouTube/Havaianas Australia.

As summer favourites, these super comfy thongs are perfect for days spent lounging around at home or relaxing at the beach.

They're light enough that you won't even feel like you're wearing them – but durable enough so they'll last long after this season is over. Win-win!

Social media reactions were mixed with many New Zealand customers disappointed the bargain deals weren’t available in their local stores. One person said: 'We really are missing out…' trying to prompt the NZ arm of the store into action.

The thongs come in various colours, such as black, rose gold and rose (pink), with some lucky shoppers even managing to snag multiple pairs at such an affordable price.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia is still selling Havaianas for $12 even though the Black Friday sales have ended.
  • Some lucky shoppers were able to snag a few pairs, while others were disappointed their local stores weren't offering the deal.
  • The thongs are typically sold for $30 for simple designs and as much as $50 or $60 for designs featuring Disney characters or other prints.

So if you need a new pair (or two) of summer thongs, we recommend heading down to your local Kmart store ASAP – before they sell out!

Are you looking forward to getting your pair? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

I wear thongs all the time at home as they are easy for me to slip in and out of. They are easy to clean and dry. The only time I wear shoes now is when I head out of the house for shopping and groceries. I go through so many pairs, especially my right foot that does most of the work due to my disability. So, I draw the line at the price I pay and I buy mine from Big W in price range $1.00 - $4.00. The $4.00 ones are generally on sale. Plus, I buy about 5-8 pairs at once. That's how many I get through.

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci

View attachment 9935

Key Takeaways

Still way over priced they probably cost 5o cents each to make no way would i ever pay 30 collars for thongs rather walk bare foot