Get the ‘Prada look’ for just $15 with this crossbody bag from Kmart!

Ahhh, Kmart. The one-stop shop that's been a lifesaver for many Aussie shoppers (and for us here at the SDC!), especially when it comes to finding a quality bargain.

And recently, we've noticed that several fashion-savvy customers are getting excited over a certain Kmart bag - and it's not hard to see why!

A stylish crossbody bag has been making the rounds amongst Kmart lovers on social media, not only because of its attractive price but also because it's eerily similar to Prada's popular $2,420 shoulder bag.

The PU Camera Crossbody bag costs a much more appealing $15 and comes in three different vibrant colours (green, black, and cream), which is the perfect addition to our summer wardrobe that we can use for quick errands around the neighbourhood.

And unlike its designer counterpart, it's actually fairly compact, with an inner pocket and an additional pocket on its strap to store your phone or keep some money handy.

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 8.59.23 AM.png
The Kmart version has a more reasonable price tag of $15 and is offered in three eye-catching colours (green, black, and cream). Credit: Kmart.

Sydney-based fashion influencer Brittany Melinda took to Instagram to show off the bag, with the caption: 'How cute is this $15 bag for summer from Kmart? I love the green ones, but they also have nude and black ones!'

She then asked: 'Which colour would you choose?' Safe to say, her thousands of followers were pretty impressed with her eye for a bargain, with many saying that they were going to head over to Kmart to find one for themselves.

In the comments section, several users reported back with their own reviews and experiences with the Kmart product.

Many mentioned that the bag seemed to be high quality, with one saying: 'I've owned the black and cream versions for months now; they are the best! Fit so much in them too.'

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 9.07.11 AM.png
The four colour options for this fashionable bag make it easy to find a good match for any outfit or personality. Credit: Kmart.

Meanwhile, shoppers are also raving about another $15 bag from the retail store that they claim is an amazing dupe for another high-end brand – in this case, Australian accessories maker Poppy Lissiman's $155 crossbody bag.

The Utility Crossbody Bag is stylish and chic and is available in four different colours, which are ideal for matching with different outfits and personal styles!

Plenty of shoppers were quick to express their approval of the 'high-quality' knockoff.

One shopper said: 'If you're an IT girl on a budget, run, don't walk to Kmart!' with another adding, 'This is a really good option for people who don't want to spend all the money.'

This is an impressive bag for a superb price, and it's a great way for Aussies of all ages who love putting together a great outfit to look good and feel fashionable on a budget.

So, if you need a new and stylish crossbody bag this summer, head down to your local Kmart and check out the stunning and affordable knockoff while stock lasts.

Will you be heading to your local Kmart to get your hands on this brilliant dupe?

Sponsored
Unlike most females I buy one good quality handbag at a time. My current one is a small cross body creation. It cost me nearly $150, is leather but then I've had it for over 10 years so it's worked out really economical. Barring accidents it's probably good for another 5/10 years so I'm not complaining! :)

I am a one-handbag sort of person at a time & I like bags with enough pockets for me to carry all the essentials like a money purse shopping list book & a pocket to hold my recyclable fruit & veg bags. My wonderful granddaughter bought me one last Christmas that filled the bill so well that it will see me out I think. But I do like the K-mart version of Prada, especially for the young.

Reactions: RTS and Ricci
Ahhh, Kmart. The one-stop shop that's been a lifesaver for many Aussie shoppers (and for us here at the SDC!), especially when it comes to finding a quality bargain.

And recently, we've noticed that several fashion-savvy customers are getting excited over a certain Kmart bag - and it's not hard to see why!

A stylish crossbody bag has been making the rounds amongst Kmart lovers on social media, not only because of its attractive price but also because it's eerily similar to Prada's popular $2,420 shoulder bag.

The PU Camera Crossbody bag costs a much more appealing $15 and comes in three different vibrant colours (green, black, and cream), which is the perfect addition to our summer wardrobe that we can use for quick errands around the neighbourhood.

And unlike its designer counterpart, it's actually fairly compact, with an inner pocket and an additional pocket on its strap to store your phone or keep some money handy.

View attachment 10856
The Kmart version has a more reasonable price tag of $15 and is offered in three eye-catching colours (green, black, and cream). Credit: Kmart.

Sydney-based fashion influencer Brittany Melinda took to Instagram to show off the bag, with the caption: 'How cute is this $15 bag for summer from Kmart? I love the green ones, but they also have nude and black ones!'

She then asked: 'Which colour would you choose?' Safe to say, her thousands of followers were pretty impressed with her eye for a bargain, with many saying that they were going to head over to Kmart to find one for themselves.

In the comments section, several users reported back with their own reviews and experiences with the Kmart product.

Many mentioned that the bag seemed to be high quality, with one saying: 'I've owned the black and cream versions for months now; they are the best! Fit so much in them too.'

View attachment 10857
The four colour options for this fashionable bag make it easy to find a good match for any outfit or personality. Credit: Kmart.

Meanwhile, shoppers are also raving about another $15 bag from the retail store that they claim is an amazing dupe for another high-end brand – in this case, Australian accessories maker Poppy Lissiman's $155 crossbody bag.

The Utility Crossbody Bag is stylish and chic and is available in four different colours, which are ideal for matching with different outfits and personal styles!

Plenty of shoppers were quick to express their approval of the 'high-quality' knockoff.

One shopper said: 'If you're an IT girl on a budget, run, don't walk to Kmart!' with another adding, 'This is a really good option for people who don't want to spend all the money.'

This is an impressive bag for a superb price, and it's a great way for Aussies of all ages who love putting together a great outfit to look good and feel fashionable on a budget.

So, if you need a new and stylish crossbody bag this summer, head down to your local Kmart and check out the stunning and affordable knockoff while stock lasts.

Will you be heading to your local Kmart to get your hands on this brilliant dupe?
My Wife might be now I have told her me and my big mouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci