Get ready, Woolworths is bringing back a beloved collectables range!

Get ready, folks!

The highly-coveted Woolworths Bricks are back and better than ever before. The latest series, known as the Woolworths Bricks Farm, will be launched on February 8th, and collectors are ready for some serious excitement.

This time around, the plastic collectables are made from 100% recycled materials – discarded items such as old fridges, safety goggles, and even luggage handles.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 12.06.05 PM.png
It's been two years since the launch of Woolworths' wildly popular Bricks collectables. Credit: Woolworths.

The collectables bring the journey from the farm to the supermarket to life and encourage children to learn about where their food comes from through play and creativity.

Inspired by the best of Australian farming, Woolworths Bricks Farm introduces us to the fascinating people, activities, and tools behind growing fresh fruit and vegetables.

With a farmer, beekeeper, fruit & vegetable buyer, farm animals like a kelpie dog, a drone, a chicken coop, fruit trees, and more, there's a world of discovery waiting. It also features items from the Macro and Odd Bunch ranges available in Woolies stores.

So, let your imagination run wild and start your journey through the world of Australian farming with Woolworths Bricks Farm!

Bricks Farm has earned the seal of approval from Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA), proving that the products have passed a rigorous independent evaluation and are not harmful to the planet, your health, and society.

And it doesn't stop there! Woolworths continues to lead the way in sustainability with its recycling program in partnership with TerraCycle. That means if you happen to receive a duplicate piece or something you don't particularly like, simply return it to your nearest Woolies branch.

Credit: OzToyReviews.

Get ready to collect all 40 pieces! Every time you spend $30 at Woolworths, you'll receive one Bricks Farm collectable. You can get your hands on them in-store, through online delivery, Pick Up, or Direct to Boot.

The journey to a complete collection has never been more fun and eco-friendly! Check out the video above for a quick look at some of the Bricks Farm pieces you can expect.

Andrew Hicks, Chief Marketing Officer at Woolworths Group, emphasised the significance of acknowledging the role of Aussie farmers in delivering fresh produce to customers.

'Woolworths Bricks Farm, made using 100 per cent recycled plastic, has been designed to show the intricate ecosystem of an Australian farm,' he said.

'We hope the second chapter of our Bricks collectable once again encourages our customers to learn more about where their food comes from through interactive play.'

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 12.05.58 PM.png
Woolworths Bricks was a huge success when it first came out in 2021, with plenty of fans showing off their amazing collections on social media. Credit: Facebook.

The Bricks collectables series was a huge success when it first came out in 2021. Collectors were treated to a replicated Woolies supermarket full of figures, solar panels, trolleys, and even fruit baskets for the kids!

It was exciting back then, so you can only imagine the hype that's around now with the re-launch.
Key Takeaways

• Woolworths' Bricks Farm collectables will be available from 8th February 2023.
  • The new collectables will feature people, activities and equipment involved in getting fresh food from the farm to supermarket shelves.
  • Brick Farm collectables are made from 100% recycled plastic and have been certified by GECA.
  • Woolworths is continuing its partnership with the recycling program TerraCycle, allowing customers to return old or duplicate Bricks Farm pieces to their local Woolworths store.
Members, if your family loves Woolies and making collections, it's time to start stocking up! We recommend collecting what you can while they're still here, because they won't last
forever.

Good luck, and happy collecting!

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 12.05.50 PM.png
Brick-building toys aren't just for kids, adults can enjoy them too. Credit: Pexels/Johny vino.

Wondering why you should join the Bricks Farm craze? Not only is it a fun and engaging hobby, but it's also good for you and your mental health! Here's why:

Brain Boost: Building with bricks challenges problem-solving, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination, helping to keep your mind sharp and delay age-related declines.

A Trip Down Memory Lane: If you grew up playing with similar toys, building with bricks can bring back happy memories.

Social Connections: Bricks can bring people of all ages together for group activities or connect you with others who share your interest.

Stress-Buster: Building with bricks is a creative outlet that can distract from daily stressors and reduce anxiety and depression.

Exercise Your Hands: For older adults with physical limitations, building with bricks can be a low-impact form of exercise to maintain fine motor skills and hand dexterity.

So, grab your bricks and build your way to a happier, healthier lifestyle!

Sponsored
So, like our good friends the septics say: do the math: one piece for a $30 shop. There are 40 pieces, adding up to a grand total purchase price of $1,200. Now THAT is what I call a bargain for some worthless bits of plastic. Even if you managed to snag the complete collection in 40 consecutive "shopping experiences", which is completely unrealistic, what have you got? Thirty bits of plastic. WOW! The grandkids will thank you for the rest of their llives.

My grandkids loved them! I collected for them and was grateful when someone at the checkout would give me theirs!
To see their faces when they got a new piece was priceless! Then when they had them all wow!
Let the kids be kids! It might be junk to us adults but little things that make my grandchildren happy im all for.
Well done woolies i do all my shopping there so collecting my reward dollars and something small for the grandkids is great!
Just sayin😉

Reactions: Ezzy and Granny*Deb
My grandkids loved them! I collected for them and was grateful when someone at the checkout would give me theirs!
To see their faces when they got a new piece was priceless! Then when they had them all wow!
Let the kids be kids! It might be junk to us adults but little things that make my grandchildren happy im all for.
Well done woolies i do all my shopping there so collecting my reward dollars and something small for the grandkids is great!
Just sayin😉
Each to his own (OOPS! Little non-PC old-fashioned gender-thoughtless expression there). I wouldn't touch them with a 40-foot central-European non-binary person.

Get ready, folks!

The highly-coveted Woolworths Bricks are back and better than ever before. The latest series, known as the Woolworths Bricks Farm, will be launched on February 8th, and collectors are ready for some serious excitement.

This time around, the plastic collectables are made from 100% recycled materials – discarded items such as old fridges, safety goggles, and even luggage handles.

View attachment 12536
It's been two years since the launch of Woolworths' wildly popular Bricks collectables. Credit: Woolworths.

The collectables bring the journey from the farm to the supermarket to life and encourage children to learn about where their food comes from through play and creativity.

Inspired by the best of Australian farming, Woolworths Bricks Farm introduces us to the fascinating people, activities, and tools behind growing fresh fruit and vegetables.

With a farmer, beekeeper, fruit & vegetable buyer, farm animals like a kelpie dog, a drone, a chicken coop, fruit trees, and more, there's a world of discovery waiting. It also features items from the Macro and Odd Bunch ranges available in Woolies stores.

So, let your imagination run wild and start your journey through the world of Australian farming with Woolworths Bricks Farm!

Bricks Farm has earned the seal of approval from Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA), proving that the products have passed a rigorous independent evaluation and are not harmful to the planet, your health, and society.

And it doesn't stop there! Woolworths continues to lead the way in sustainability with its recycling program in partnership with TerraCycle. That means if you happen to receive a duplicate piece or something you don't particularly like, simply return it to your nearest Woolies branch.

Get ready to collect all 40 pieces! Every time you spend $30 at Woolworths, you'll receive one Bricks Farm collectable. You can get your hands on them in-store, through online delivery, Pick Up, or Direct to Boot.

The journey to a complete collection has never been more fun and eco-friendly! Check out the video above for a quick look at some of the Bricks Farm pieces you can expect.

Andrew Hicks, Chief Marketing Officer at Woolworths Group, emphasised the significance of acknowledging the role of Aussie farmers in delivering fresh produce to customers.

'Woolworths Bricks Farm, made using 100 per cent recycled plastic, has been designed to show the intricate ecosystem of an Australian farm,' he said.

'We hope the second chapter of our Bricks collectable once again encourages our customers to learn more about where their food comes from through interactive play.'

View attachment 12537
Woolworths Bricks was a huge success when it first came out in 2021, with plenty of fans showing off their amazing collections on social media. Credit: Facebook.

The Bricks collectables series was a huge success when it first came out in 2021. Collectors were treated to a replicated Woolies supermarket full of figures, solar panels, trolleys, and even fruit baskets for the kids!

It was exciting back then, so you can only imagine the hype that's around now with the re-launch.
Key Takeaways

• Woolworths' Bricks Farm collectables will be available from 8th February 2023.
  • The new collectables will feature people, activities and equipment involved in getting fresh food from the farm to supermarket shelves.
  • Brick Farm collectables are made from 100% recycled plastic and have been certified by GECA.
  • Woolworths is continuing its partnership with the recycling program TerraCycle, allowing customers to return old or duplicate Bricks Farm pieces to their local Woolworths store.
Members, if your family loves Woolies and making collections, it's time to start stocking up! We recommend collecting what you can while they're still here, because they won't last
forever.

View attachment 12538
Brick-building toys aren't just for kids, adults can enjoy them too. Credit: Pexels/Johny vino.

Wondering why you should join the Bricks Farm craze? Not only is it a fun and engaging hobby, but it's also good for you and your mental health! Here's why:

Brain Boost: Building with bricks challenges problem-solving, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination, helping to keep your mind sharp and delay age-related declines.

A Trip Down Memory Lane: If you grew up playing with similar toys, building with bricks can bring back happy memories.

Social Connections: Bricks can bring people of all ages together for group activities or connect you with others who share your interest.

Stress-Buster: Building with bricks is a creative outlet that can distract from daily stressors and reduce anxiety and depression.

Exercise Your Hands: For older adults with physical limitations, building with bricks can be a low-impact form of exercise to maintain fine motor skills and hand dexterity.

Get ready, folks!

View attachment 12536

View attachment 12537

Key Takeaways

forever.

View attachment 12538

I liked the supermarket pieces I got last time and still keep changing the store around. I'm still a big kid at heart.😀

I may as well collect these as well and mix them with the previous one. I could put the animals in the meat department?😁

• Haha
Reactions: Tervueren and Ezzy
Now if they were kitchen knives, glassware, crockery or cutlery - I would certainly be interested!! Not much use to someone who has no grandchildren !! I will not be collecting them, needless to say - why not something useful to use around the home that more people could make use of? Or even a discount voucher on your next shop there??

Reactions: Ezzy
So, like our good friends the septics say: do the math: one piece for a $30 shop. There are 40 pieces, adding up to a grand total purchase price of $1,200. Now THAT is what I call a bargain for some worthless bits of plastic. Even if you managed to snag the complete collection in 40 consecutive "shopping experiences", which is completely unrealistic, what have you got? Thirty bits of plastic. WOW! The grandkids will thank you for the rest of their llives.
I think you mean sceptics, not septics. 🤣

Reactions: freedy50
I could easily do 40 shops over $30 so I'd get them anyway. If you want to be childish about it, that's up to you. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Tervueren and Ezzy
Now if they were kitchen knives, glassware, crockery or cutlery - I would certainly be interested!! Not much use to someone who has no grandchildren !! I will not be collecting them, needless to say - why not something useful to use around the home that more people could make use of? Or even a discount voucher on your next shop th
Each to his own (OOPS! Little non-PC old-fashioned gender-thoughtless expression there). I wouldn't touch them with a 40-foot central-European non-binary person.
How did a barge pole turn into a central-European non-binary person?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Tervueren
Just sayin😉
Without stating the bleeding obvious, I wonder whether you ever thought just how much you outlaid to get (if you ever did) a complete "free" set? And, if you did, have they now been set aside in favour of the Next Big Thing designed by the chains to suck you in the door in the name of "enjoyment"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tervueren
Get ready, folks!

View attachment 12536

View attachment 12537

Key Takeaways

forever.

View attachment 12538

More rubbish

Reactions: Zemo and Tervueren
Now if they were kitchen knives, glassware, crockery or cutlery - I would certainly be interested!! Not much use to someone who has no grandchildren !! I will not be collecting them, needless to say - why not something useful to use around the home that more people could make use of? Or even a discount voucher on your next shop there??
They had kitchen knives, glassware, crockery or cutlery a few weeks ago in exchage for Reward tokens. Maybe you missed it?

I could easily do 40 shops over $30 so I'd get them anyway. If you want to be childish about it, that's up to you. :rolleyes:
So, 40 shopping "experiences" would get you the complete set? Pull the other one, it plays Jingle Bells ...

They had kitchen knives, glassware, crockery or cutlery a few weeks ago in exchage for Reward tokens. Maybe you missed it?
I didn't miss it, I just treat the come-ons designed to get into your kick for no good, long-lasting purpose with complete ignore. You want to waste your money? Onya.