Get glowing skin on a budget! Kmart's new Australian skincare line is a must-have

Beautiful, healthy skin doesn't have to come with a hefty price tag – especially not when you know where to look!

There are a lot of great skin care products on the market today that don't cost a lot of money. Many of them work just as well (or even better!) than their more expensive counterparts.

Move over, big-name beauty brands: meet Kmart's newest line of Australian-made skincare products!

They're the new kids on the block, and the affordable products are taking hundreds of beauty enthusiasts on the internet by storm.

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 9.33.40 AM.png
Kmart launched a range of Australian-made skincare. Credit: Kmart.

Kmart recently launched an Australian-made skincare line that is not only super affordable but also manufactured in Melbourne.

The range includes face masks, cleansers, body lotions, multiple moisturisers to treat different skin conditions and even an eye cream – all priced at under $6.

We are all huge fans of anything that is created right here on home soil, so this launch could not possibly be more exciting for us!

Naturally, customers have been quick to jump on this budget-friendly bandwagon, with many taking to social media to share their thoughts on the new products.

One Kmart employee, in particular, has revealed her top pick from the range: a $5 overnight gel mask that promises to infuse skin with hyaluronic acid and boost hydration while we sleep.

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 9.46.46 AM.png
Kmart's new Australian Tea Tree Night Treatment Gel has already sold out online. Credit: Kmart.

According to beauty buyer Nicola Farrell, who spoke with an online skin and body care news source about the product, Kmart's new Australian Tea Tree Night Treatment Gel deserves the hype because it contains 'everything' Aussies need for beautiful and nourished skin.

'This range covers all skincare needs with a beautiful foaming cleanser, serums, moisturisers and a facial mist to use on the go to optimise the skin's hydration throughout the day,' she said.

'The hero is the overnight gel mask that infuses our skin with hyaluronic acid and boosts our skin's hydration as we sleep.'

'The range is proudly manufactured here in Melbourne and is available in-store and online at famously incredible prices,' she went on to say.

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 9.46.53 AM.png
There are plenty of other must-try beauty products. Credit: Kmart.

Since its release, the mask has been getting rave reviews from beauty bloggers and skincare enthusiasts alike, with many praising its hydrating and calming properties.

And with such positive feedback, it's no wonder the product has already sold out online!

But don't worry, folks; there are plenty of other beauty goodies that are still available, such as the $5 'Australian Manuka Honey Eye Cream' and the $6 'Detoxify & Brighten Pink Clay Face Mask Tube'.

In total, there are 39 different Australian-made skincare products available at Kmart alongside the retailer's other offerings, which include well-known brands Garnier, Nip+Fab and Nivea.

So, what are you waiting for, members? Head to your nearest Kmart store or jump online and check out the new range for yourself! Guess we'll see you there then?

Sponsored
I would buy it if it's that good but I will look at what goes in it first , $5 seems to good to be true for a good product.

I remember as a teenager using Ponds creme then Nivea then graduated to Elizabeth Arden , wished I stayed with the cheaper products

More gloop to slap on your face! What's wrong with good old soap and water? I have never used any face cream, nor do I have a beauty routine as I know I'd never keep it up longer than about 2 days!!:)

Beautiful, healthy skin doesn't have to come with a hefty price tag – especially not when you know where to look!

There are a lot of great skin care products on the market today that don't cost a lot of money. Many of them work just as well (or even better!) than their more expensive counterparts.

Move over, big-name beauty brands: meet Kmart's newest line of Australian-made skincare products!

They're the new kids on the block, and the affordable products are taking hundreds of beauty enthusiasts on the internet by storm.

View attachment 7272
Kmart launched a range of Australian-made skincare. Credit: Kmart.

Kmart recently launched an Australian-made skincare line that is not only super affordable but also manufactured in Melbourne.

The range includes face masks, cleansers, body lotions, multiple moisturisers to treat different skin conditions and even an eye cream – all priced at under $6.

We are all huge fans of anything that is created right here on home soil, so this launch could not possibly be more exciting for us!

Naturally, customers have been quick to jump on this budget-friendly bandwagon, with many taking to social media to share their thoughts on the new products.

One Kmart employee, in particular, has revealed her top pick from the range: a $5 overnight gel mask that promises to infuse skin with hyaluronic acid and boost hydration while we sleep.

View attachment 7273
Kmart's new Australian Tea Tree Night Treatment Gel has already sold out online. Credit: Kmart.

According to beauty buyer Nicola Farrell, who spoke with an online skin and body care news source about the product, Kmart's new Australian Tea Tree Night Treatment Gel deserves the hype because it contains 'everything' Aussies need for beautiful and nourished skin.

'This range covers all skincare needs with a beautiful foaming cleanser, serums, moisturisers and a facial mist to use on the go to optimise the skin's hydration throughout the day,' she said.

'The hero is the overnight gel mask that infuses our skin with hyaluronic acid and boosts our skin's hydration as we sleep.'

'The range is proudly manufactured here in Melbourne and is available in-store and online at famously incredible prices,' she went on to say.

View attachment 7274
There are plenty of other must-try beauty products. Credit: Kmart.

Since its release, the mask has been getting rave reviews from beauty bloggers and skincare enthusiasts alike, with many praising its hydrating and calming properties.

And with such positive feedback, it's no wonder the product has already sold out online!

But don't worry, folks; there are plenty of other beauty goodies that are still available, such as the $5 'Australian Manuka Honey Eye Cream' and the $6 'Detoxify & Brighten Pink Clay Face Mask Tube'.

In total, there are 39 different Australian-made skincare products available at Kmart alongside the retailer's other offerings, which include well-known brands Garnier, Nip+Fab and Nivea.

So, what are you waiting for, members? Head to your nearest Kmart store or jump online and check out the new range for yourself! Guess we'll see you there then?

Too much emphasis is put on veganism. Why do people jump onto these weird bandwagons? Because it is trendy or to shame the rest of the normal public! I am sure that as it is made in Australia it is not tested on animals, as that is a no-no here these days.

Reactions: Ricci
After
Too much emphasis is put on veganism. Why do people jump onto these weird bandwagons? Because it is trendy or to shame the rest of the normal public! I am sure that as it is made in Australia it is not tested on animals, as that is a no-no here these days.
that response don't think I will bother asking a question again on this site. No need for rudeness.

I would buy it if it's that good but I will look at what goes in it first , $5 seems to good to be true for a good product.

I remember as a teenager using Ponds creme then Nivea then graduated to Elizabeth Arden , wished I stayed with the cheaper products
Oil of Ulan was my go too till they changed the name.

Reactions: Rochelle and Ricci
FYI - Australian Tea Tree with Witch Hazel Calming Clay Mask.
  • Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Glucoside, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Australian Organic Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

After

that response don't think I will bother asking a question again on this site. No need for rudeness.
Well if you think that is rudeness then you haven't had much of a life. It would appear that it is OK to comment on things that don't affect you. How would you feel if you were made to feel the odd one out because you eat meat & have no intention of changing that? I am 85 & past the point of changing for anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!