Phroggy

Jul 23, 2022
G'day

Hi all, name is Rick. Retired to take care of my wife. Live in the northern Gold Coast.
Hobbies: Computers (spent my life as an IBM dev/admin), gaming (both electronic (PC and consoles) and board games),
cards (Canasta, Poker), trivia, jig-saws, music (Pink Floyd, Eagles and many, many more), movies (have a bit of a collection on a NAS).
Secondary hobbies: Annoy my kids with dad jokes.

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hi Rick! You have the best interests! I love it. I hope you'll share some obscure trivia with us :)

Hi all, name is Rick. Retired to take care of my wife. Live in the northern Gold Coast.
Hobbies: Computers (spent my life as an IBM dev/admin), gaming (both electronic (PC and consoles) and board games),
cards (Canasta, Poker), trivia, jig-saws, music (Pink Floyd, Eagles and many, many more), movies (have a bit of a collection on a NAS).
Secondary hobbies: Annoy my kids with dad jokes.
Welcome aboard the SDC @Phroggy ! Hahahaha I love your secondary hobby :) Dad jokes never get old! We're delighted to have you as a part of the group!

Hi all, just wanted to comment on an article in “on this day” item posted today July 28 about Clive Caldwell shot down 28.5 aircraft during WW11. I was wondering how you shoot down half an aircraft. “28.5”.???