From wine to water: Discover the ‘guilt-free’ brand that toasts to positive change

In a world where every purchase can have a profound impact, one Australian wine company* is leading the charge with a toast to health and humanitarian aid.

Little Ripples*, a socially responsible wine brand, is not only delighting taste buds with its low-calorie and low-sugar wines* but also quenching the thirst for change by providing clean drinking water to those in need with every bottle sold*.

Founded by visionary Dustin Leonard, Little Ripples* operates on the principle of collective impact, a belief that together, we can make a significant difference*.

For every bottle of Little Ripples wine* purchased, the company donates the equivalent of one year of clean drinking water to an individual* in a developing community.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 131427.png
Little Ripples donates clean drinking water for every bottle sold. Image source: Little Ripples

This initiative is carried out in partnership with the BridgIT Water Foundation*, a charity dedicated to implementing sustainable water solutions* in communities that lack access to safe water.

To date, Little Ripples* has funded the construction of 50 water wells, which will provide over 500,000 people with a year's supply of clean drinking water*.

This exceptional effort has not gone unnoticed, earning Little Ripples* the title of Best Socially Conscious Brand in 2023*.

Little Ripples* is not only for those seeking positive changes; health-conscious customers* will also appreciate that the majority of the brand’s offerings contain 0g of sugar per serving*.

Wine lovers* can savour a guilt-free version of their favourites, including Sauvignon Blanc*, Pinot Grigio*, Rosé*, Chardonnay*, Shiraz*, Cabernet Sauvignon*, and Pinot Noir*.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 131412.png
The company offers low-sugar and low-calorie wines. Image source: Little Ripple

Even the Sparkling wine* and Prosecco*, along with a low-alcohol range* that boasts half the alcohol and half the calories*, are crafted to be low in sugar*.

Sugar-free wine*, such as the ones offered by Little Ripples*, is a great choice for those looking to enjoy wine without the negative effects of sugar.

The wine itself is a testament to Australian excellence, sourced from the country's finest wine regions*, including Barossa, Adelaide Hills, and Coonawarra.

Customers can feel confident in their purchase with over 2,000 5-star reviews*, a money-back guarantee*, and the assurance that they are enjoying a premium Australian wine* that's low in carbs*, vegan-friendly*, and much more.

One of the reviews on the website read: ‘This is my second order of Little Ripples*.’

‘Wonderful service, and as a lover of prosecco and champagne but not too much alcohol, sugar, or high carbs, I feel like I have found the answer to my dreams* with this low-carb, low-alcohol* prosecco. Thank you, Little Ripples*!’

Screenshot 2024-05-17 131651.png
Customers left positive reviews on the Little Ripples website. Image source: Little Ripples

Another wrote: ‘Coonawarra Cabernet* and Barossa Shiraz*—the perfect couple! [I’ve] been following Little Ripples* for a fair while but bit the bullet with the Mixed Red 6 pack*. Love it! I've been involved previously in the wine industry and have to say the quality here is pretty good! (I) will be back for more....’

‘Great to have on a [...] night when you need something without the guilt!* Love that I'm helping others while I enjoy this beautiful tipple with 0 sugar!* Perfect!’ a third person stated.

So, the next time you select a wine, consider a choice that offers more than just a delightful taste*. Choose Little Ripples* and be part of a movement that supports your health and transforms lives with each sip*. Cheers to that!
Key Takeaways
Have you had the pleasure of indulging in the goodness of Little Ripples' products* yet? If not, which wine has piqued your interest*? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link—at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored
So, where does the money for this clean drinking water go?

To some country that spends the majority of their gross national product on military weaponry?

I will not engage with any "charity" that supplies goods and services to a country that is involved in any military conflict internally or externally.

Last edited:
Just checked out the Little Ripples website. What a fraud!

Their wine reviews are definitely AI driven. A 5 out of 5 rating from 327 reviews? The reviews are made multiple times by the same "people" with the name "Jane D." or similar, not "Jane Doe" or a non personal name related username.

The whole thing reeks of fake.

The picture is supposedly of a well in Uganda, but can't find much else.
The image is on the Water Charity webpage, some mob based in Sorrento, Victoria.

There are many such "charities" on their list. Many of these charities are run by African entities, who use the guise of "charity" to rip off the taxpayer by sourcing government funds illegally. It's funny watching a Nigerian "refugee" wearing $1000 suits and driving a $150000 Mercedes Benz.

Religious "charities" are no different. Having been personally associated with both styles of "charity" in the past, I know first hand what their sneaky tactics involve to feather their own nests.

I could name names but that may shed the SDC in bad light.