Free doughnuts, anyone? Woman reveals Krispy Kreme hack to score free glazed treats!

Free doughnuts, anyone? Woman reveals Krispy Kreme hack to score free glazed treats!
A number of Aussie Krispy Kreme fans were sent into a frenzy after one TikTok user shared her hack to get free doughnuts.

No need to take a double look, folks! Your imagination is not playing with you, you read that right the first time! Krispy Kreme actually gives out free doughnuts to some lucky customers. Are you ready to learn how to get some yourself?

In a now-viral TikTok video, user @moniqueriley95 was seen buying herself some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and coffee via a drive-through store in Sydney.

Credit: TikTok/@moniqueriley95

However, when Monique spotted that the outlet's neon red sign was on, her normal doughnut order turned into an inquiry...

Monique asks the Krispy Kreme worker: “Excuse me, do we get free samples because the Krispy Kreme light is on?”

“Yes,” the Krispy Kreme worker replies, handing Monique some free doughnuts.

The TikTok user titled the video "a very important life hack”.

For the sceptics out there, Monique posted another video that proves that the doughnut chain actually gives out a free doughnut for "each person in the car" when the red neon light is on.

Credit: TikTok/@moniqueriley95

The video gained traction on the social media platform, amassing more than 800,000 views and hundreds of comments from Krispy Kreme fans who have been swooning over the hack.

One person asked: “How did I not know this?"

“Oh my god, life-changing,” another said.

A third chimed in: “I was wondering why we got two free doughnuts."

MDxRvXeOFJL0f-Q-G6uVCVTBXXfvhRm6b-3K4MALt764ikQzR8Gh-IGW4hgUv8KRsEL6-55l95f1VV39HzkSESLQYUBkEvS3EbFP7Y8xFQ_EpPAvC4zY3s7Np4V0MgZtZ48Lhao

Others said that the hack is common knowledge. Credit: TikTok/@moniqueriley95.

Meanwhile, others said that the hack is actually common knowledge.

One person explained: “When the light is on it means they have all just come fresh off the line, so everyone can get a free doughnut.”

“In South Australia you don’t even ask, they just hand them over warm,” one comment read.

“I thought everyone knew this,” another wrote.

The claim is confirmed on Krispy Kreme Australia's website, writing: “If you visit us while the Hot Light is lit up, you can receive one free Original Glazed doughnut per person, with any purchase made."

“Please make sure you ask for your Free Original Glazed doughnut when making your purchase in drive-thru, as you need to specifically ask the team member to ensure you receive one.”

Will you be trying the hack? We know we will!

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
I'm not fussed on them, apparently it's up to the managers discretion, so won't work every time, but I have let my son know, he loves em'. :cool:

Don't like them, They are fried in palm oil and they taste revolting. Nothing like the ones you buy in the States. Give me Daniel's Donuts any day!

• Sad