Foodie breaks the internet after sharing HEAVENLY recipe for homemade cinnamon scrolls - “What the ****? It’s incredibly tasty!”

Name something you can smell just by looking at a picture of it… Our answer? Cinnamon scrolls. We swear any bakery that sells cinnamon scrolls are luring us on purpose with their delicacy’s mouth watering scent – but that’s the true power of the iconic dessert. It’s inviting, tempting, and irresistibly delicious!

If you’re a cinnamon scroll fan like we are, then you’re in for a treat (no pun intended) because as it turns out, you can make the best cinnamon scrolls you’ve ever tasted in the comfort of your own home!

An amateur baker, Sophie Fisher, revealed how she makes homemade cinnamon scrolls in a TikTok video after thousands of users begged her for the recipe. The batch she previously made left users in awe, as it was topped with an oozing vanilla glaze.

eLp56C86vBZ8YY08CS0PDAvTkMIjVemfCgmxMeZ-ZwJ7SzhtKsBwExDIOVS2CInzvmmpJVdCUhIsKraGgR89uHeJuwbqOH1UROnSrD4Ya_p3drqqoB-3Kx6mVUtekdtmtvPfsGz1
i0ygDPXuAJhtf_FenJrGaSyIk__RjnqfS1QRSKflUtiqY21GLyzC5x6XwjhDpV2F_Ai5Bl7bvkkGqeNZHx5ZZ4MuBjZGPzKBWvUS_UA4uKcRb0Q7AFmWsbrnbQC2iv8AAYiAmJla

Sophie’s delicious homemade cinnamon scrolls. Image Credit: @coconutandbliss

To make the cult-favourite treat, you’ll need only to get your hands on the following ingredients: self-raising flour, icing sugar, Greek yoghurt, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and vanilla extract.

Sophie begins by preheating her oven to 180 degrees celsius, then she sifts one and three-quarters of a cup of self-raising flour along with a tablespoon of icing sugar into a bowl.

Then, she adds one cup of Greek yoghurt into the bowl and mixes the ingredients together until it reaches a dough-like consistency. Once it’s formed into a dough, she places the mixture onto a floured benchtop for kneading.

She starts kneading the dough until it’s smooth then rolls it out and flattens it down to about one centimetre in thickness.

Next, Sophie combines a quarter cup of brown sugar, two tablespoons of softened butter, and one tablespoon of cinnamon in a bowl. She thoroughly stirs the ingredients together and spreads the mixture out evenly onto the flattened dough before rolling it up tightly.

The foodie slices the rolled dough into eight equal pieces using a fishing line to achieve a clean cut, then neatly arranges the buns onto a lined tray.

lJQQFh7Jv9UR-OzRNbNYukpokhRZcc3HM0wfAQFOpthP2wLzxc7qwiCxCOCNu05GRWzj73rSM1SnGgTqinZ3OfLTd2uSVRm_gdk0kSTGAzX1xcHKXMsp_AarnFngIpIlIsSB_5Z4
v1Fw5TRsLYQfb-3e0ITzxqHjkfBrMCY37Qbc6kOPx52kEx26hH0MXSMwxEML8VWtUm11OCI2xOm7tETYsNi39CqrXEuMNZb75AN3rFB-9tbXCBHM4rT3HxuqDtbcFLaJnWm9myIC

The amateur chef uses a fishing line to achieve clean cuts. Image Credit: @coconutandbliss

She pops the scrolls into the oven and leaves them to bake for 20 minutes. Finally, she takes the scrolls out, combines icing sugar and Greek yoghurt in a bowl to make a glaze, and drizzles it on top of the scrolls while warm. Yummy!

Her mouth-watering clip amassed over 86K views on TikTok, with users swarming to the comments section to express their amazement.

“I just made these and oh my lord, what the ****! It’s incredibly tasty. I can’t believe this is super easy and quick to make!” one user wrote alongside a heart emoji.

“INCREDIBLE!” said another.

“I need to make these! They are just too good to look at.” added a third.

Don’t mind our tummies grumbling – those cinnamon scrolls just look insanely appetising (chefs kiss)! What are your thoughts on this story? Share it with us in the comments!

Want to see Sophie’s full TikTok video? Watch it below!

Video Credit: @coconutandbliss

Sponsored
Foodie breaks the internet after sharing HEAVENLY recipe for homemade cinnamon scrolls - “What the ****? It’s incredibly tasty!”

Name something you can smell just by looking at a picture of it… Our answer? Cinnamon scrolls. We swear any bakery that sells cinnamon scrolls are luring us on purpose with their delicacy’s mouth watering scent – but that’s the true power of the iconic dessert. It’s inviting, tempting, and irresistibly delicious!

If you’re a cinnamon scroll fan like we are, then you’re in for a treat (no pun intended) because as it turns out, you can make the best cinnamon scrolls you’ve ever tasted in the comfort of your own home!

An amateur baker, Sophie Fisher, revealed how she makes homemade cinnamon scrolls in a TikTok video after thousands of users begged her for the recipe. The batch she previously made left users in awe, as it was topped with an oozing vanilla glaze.

eLp56C86vBZ8YY08CS0PDAvTkMIjVemfCgmxMeZ-ZwJ7SzhtKsBwExDIOVS2CInzvmmpJVdCUhIsKraGgR89uHeJuwbqOH1UROnSrD4Ya_p3drqqoB-3Kx6mVUtekdtmtvPfsGz1
i0ygDPXuAJhtf_FenJrGaSyIk__RjnqfS1QRSKflUtiqY21GLyzC5x6XwjhDpV2F_Ai5Bl7bvkkGqeNZHx5ZZ4MuBjZGPzKBWvUS_UA4uKcRb0Q7AFmWsbrnbQC2iv8AAYiAmJla

Sophie’s delicious homemade cinnamon scrolls. Image Credit: @coconutandbliss

To make the cult-favourite treat, you’ll need only to get your hands on the following ingredients: self-raising flour, icing sugar, Greek yoghurt, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and vanilla extract.

Sophie begins by preheating her oven to 180 degrees celsius, then she sifts one and three-quarters of a cup of self-raising flour along with a tablespoon of icing sugar into a bowl.

Then, she adds one cup of Greek yoghurt into the bowl and mixes the ingredients together until it reaches a dough-like consistency. Once it’s formed into a dough, she places the mixture onto a floured benchtop for kneading.

She starts kneading the dough until it’s smooth then rolls it out and flattens it down to about one centimetre in thickness.

Next, Sophie combines a quarter cup of brown sugar, two tablespoons of softened butter, and one tablespoon of cinnamon in a bowl. She thoroughly stirs the ingredients together and spreads the mixture out evenly onto the flattened dough before rolling it up tightly.

The foodie slices the rolled dough into eight equal pieces using a fishing line to achieve a clean cut, then neatly arranges the buns onto a lined tray.

lJQQFh7Jv9UR-OzRNbNYukpokhRZcc3HM0wfAQFOpthP2wLzxc7qwiCxCOCNu05GRWzj73rSM1SnGgTqinZ3OfLTd2uSVRm_gdk0kSTGAzX1xcHKXMsp_AarnFngIpIlIsSB_5Z4
v1Fw5TRsLYQfb-3e0ITzxqHjkfBrMCY37Qbc6kOPx52kEx26hH0MXSMwxEML8VWtUm11OCI2xOm7tETYsNi39CqrXEuMNZb75AN3rFB-9tbXCBHM4rT3HxuqDtbcFLaJnWm9myIC

The amateur chef uses a fishing line to achieve clean cuts. Image Credit: @coconutandbliss

She pops the scrolls into the oven and leaves them to bake for 20 minutes. Finally, she takes the scrolls out, combines icing sugar and Greek yoghurt in a bowl to make a glaze, and drizzles it on top of the scrolls while warm. Yummy!

Her mouth-watering clip amassed over 86K views on TikTok, with users swarming to the comments section to express their amazement.

“I just made these and oh my lord, what the ****! It’s incredibly tasty. I can’t believe this is super easy and quick to make!” one user wrote alongside a heart emoji.

“INCREDIBLE!” said another.

“I need to make these! They are just too good to look at.” added a third.

Don’t mind our tummies grumbling – those cinnamon scrolls just look insanely appetising (chefs kiss)! What are your thoughts on this story? Share it with us in the comments!

Want to see Sophie’s full TikTok video? Watch it below!

Video Credit: @coconutandbliss

I don't have a link to the video. Why can't you just print the recipe? What are the quantities for the glaze?

Reactions: Ricci
I don't have a link to the video. Why can't you just print the recipe? What are the quantities for the glaze?
In the paragraph
"An amateur Baker, Sophie Fisher, revealed how she makes homemade cinnamon scrolls ....",
the homemade cinnamon scrolls is in blue.
If you click on that, the original article comes up.
Scroll (!!!) right down to the bottom.....there's the recipe and method all typed out for you.

Last edited:
In the paragraph
"An amateur Baker, Sophie Fisher, revealed how she makes homemade cinnamon scrolls ....",
the homemade cinnamon scrolls is in blue.
If you click on that, the original article comes up.
Scroll (!!!) right down to the bottom.....there's the recipe and method all typed out for you.
It says
GLAZE
2 Tbsp icing sugar
1 Tbsp Greek yoghurt
1 tsp Vanilla extract

Last edited: