Fitness coach shares what she usually eats during the day — Hint: she still enjoys pizza and pasta!

Fitness coach shares what she usually eats during the day — Hint: she still enjoys pizza and pasta!
I'm sure a lot of us here at the SDC promised ourselves that we would get fitter and healthier as our 2022 new years resolution.

If you're looking for inspiration on how to get started with your fitness goal, then this article might be for you!

Fitness trainer Soph Allen, who runs a training and nutrition coaching business, Train With Soph, said that she is on a mission to help women of all ages to stay happy and healthy.

In a bid to help those who are starting with their fitness journey this year, the Sydney coach took to Instagram to reveal the five usual dishes she consumes for a "full day of eating" at home, emphasising that you can achieve your health goals while enjoying your favourite foods too!

C7HFs_Al_UyckVuv-9Q7NHar5jhSfWQZJg2M2R7Ep5eHYtGfY4C_rOlmFn78dSEr1O2OUTqbH7QmgmZBKfW-Ep4aN_8K7sx7YEXDKWT2X6hoNucnpWX5ta6IxsC7G7V6QvBpD5E

What does a full day of eating look like for fitness coaches? Soph Allen reveals the 5 meals she usually eats throughout the day. Credit: Instagram/Soph Allen.

So, what exactly are the usual meals that Soph eats throughout the day?

The first meal that the 31-year-old shared is her usual breakfast — a gluten-free toast topped with scrambled eggs, egg whites, avocado, feta cheese, and a dash of freshly squeezed lemon.

The next meal she revealed is a perfectly-portioned beef bolognese pasta, which the fitness trainer admitted is her “absolute favourite go-to recipe atm.”

Soph also highlighted that she used gluten-free pasta for the dish.

ir_RJ8C2cxSPeW3hGTxDuWrNiXLTAF7ZwHV_sZCpuC-xxWh4y8KcOH9gMWjuEmX6Au6Uclcuc6dj0c8065zA9i9DrNk-efAnMtD7zWcjNvFJQRJ2dNnjr4EAZ73dNHGLHGKLaf0

Soph said that this beef bolognese gluten-free pasta is her current go-to meal. Credit: Soph Allen.

For her afternoon meal, she gobbled up a bowl of protein oats topped with mixed berries.

A classic Italian pizza topped with prosciutto and melted mozzarella was her dinner for the day — a meal most of us undeniably did not expect.

TUcbp4SrR1F2cetSTCUkEhkE8-rBXpysD4b3cGFaGF-wpHFSG6DsD6yeRA8anq8fNRhryS26decJRpi1X0olfhNlFmWYuljECYFro4_FM-A9vQvkzhLfdskdrgsK15JNxPXIIdM

It can’t be denied that it is surprising for us to discover that a fitness coach eats pizza regularly. Credit: Soph Allen.

For dessert, Soph finished up with delicious rocky road chocolate mixed with coconut flakes and nuts.

Soph also confessed that the most "challenging" part of a diet is maintaining your body weight without strict diet restrictions, explaining that dieting does not stop after hitting your goal weight.

The fitness coach advised that increasing your calories should be "slow and incremental" whilst keeping the dream body you worked hard for.

“This has always been the most challenging part of any diet for me. Don’t forget the reverse diet is an integral part of the diet (the most important part imo)," she wrote.

“The diet doesn’t finish when the deficit does - it finishes when you successfully get back to maintaining your new body weight within range on higher calories!”

TKpb6NJMZGs9o3HZ8YXGGYIgYEfPjBaGOaj8VfV-LYRDi2z6UUCNDWFe_moZVstD2zbfwDhj-qSvLlhoftaOZvLGRzGwMruPuH_doTli-s5ANyHoWkOuv3yhFURgeEgkLN7Na7s

Soph also revealed that she usually gobbles some toast topped with eggs, avocado, and lemon juice and protein oats topped with berries. Credit: Soph Allen.

Sophie's post was met with positive reactions from her followers, with many asking her to post the recipes for her dishes.

One person wrote: “The pizza and pasta look unreal.”

“Seriously awesome, simple, effective, actually works! Thanks for showing us this,” another added.

Sponsored
I agree with her completely. The single most important thing during my 56kg weight loss was too eat 5 meals a day. The difficult and amazing part after getting to goal weight is to STOP losing weight! Although I have stayec less than 5kg either side of my goal weight for 8 months it is still a battle to work out what to eat to stay on your goal weight.

I agree with her completely. The single most important thing during my 56kg weight loss was too eat 5 meals a day. The difficult and amazing part after getting to goal weight is to STOP losing weight! Although I have stayec less than 5kg either side of my goal weight for 8 months it is still a battle to work out what to eat to stay on your goal weight.
I have never had to diet in my life but with covid I went from 65 kg to 68.7....doc said I was pre diabetic so decided a month or so ago to do something. Decided to stop eating sweets (not that I ate many anyway), chocolate (average choc eater) and biscuits. My weight started dropping immediately and I am now back at 65kg. My eating is same as my husband apart from what I stated above. One thing I must pass on is that Dr Moseley, I am sure most have heard of him, has found that if you pre cook your pasta, cool it right down and then reheat when you want to use, is good for you. " In a study carried out by BBC's Dr Michael Mosley and Dr Chris van Tulleken, results showed a dramatically lower blood sugar spike in participants that were given reheated pasta, compared with those who ate the hot stuff.31 Dec 2017" I now do this all the time and eat pasta once a week doing this method of pre cooking. I might also add that the way I cook pasta is not the usual way but it sure works for me. I get a microwave safe jug, fill half with cold water and then put in the pasta (I have to break in half to fit).(enough pasta for 2 people) I then cook for exactly 15 min in my 1000 watt microwave. Take out, leave for 5 mins or a bit longer, then drain it off and put some olive oil through it and then put into container in the frig once it has cooled down. Then I reheat when I want to use. You could also freeze if you wished. I will add that I have in the last day or so had a piece of cake but weight has not changed. I also walk 30 mins on my treadmill every morning at 5 a.m. before I eat or drink anything!