Feeling the summer heat? Aldi shoppers are raving over this portable fan — “It’s been so hot - this is perfect!”

Has the scorching summer heat left you feeling exhausted? No matter how many times you try to cool down, there is just nothing that can stop that Aussie summer sun right??

Sound familiar? If so, then we have fantastic news for you!

An Aldi customer took to Facebook to share her amazing find in the retailer's Special Buys offering, claiming that it's the "best thing" to beat the summer heat.

So, what exactly is it? (Hint: It's in the title)

The Aldi fan (pun intended) from Perth revealed that she uses the retailer's adjustable neck fan to cool herself down.

The customer wrote: “Thanks Aldi for the personal fan I got today; for a menopausal woman it’s the best thing."

“The fan ends are bendable so I’m laying on my bed with it pointing at me, if you can get one, I recommend it.”

3xSz-buxgN6pj9VdS7dH8jtkaEFJ5yWJManPVuaYKmbKsX4PbWU11eIhAw9jfCHb7gQvZ8aSmupMmn8bpqoqQeYD4i88MBI-8L1c5IqcAC7PINvmmTC4ozqr9S0khMS5GRV459E

An Aldi customer raved over the retailer’s neck fan, saying that it is the “best thing” she has purchased. Credit: Aldi/Facebook.

The gadget is USB rechargeable so you don't need to worry about it running out of batteries.

“It’s super convenient, I even put it next to me in bed,” she said.

“The fan is really strong and has a great cooling effect.”

“It’s been so hot - this is perfect!”

While Aldi launched the adjustable neck fan in their Special Buys range back in December, the little device became an instant hit, and sold quickly just in time for summer!

The Perth customer's rave review has sent members of the Aldi Fans Australia Facebook group into a frenzy, with many expressing their keenness to get their hands on this fantastic buy.

One person wrote: “What a great idea!”

“I need this in my world!” another added.

It should be noted, however, that the items in Aldi's Special Buys range are only available until stocks last.

So, members of the Aldi Fans Australia pointed out that if you want to get your hands on these portable fans, you need to rush to your local store.

One member wrote: “They are a Special Buy so you need to get in quick!”

“Special Buys are so hit and miss,” another added.

6cdFYKwfqIGnEKmYqCEkXS0Fp4YDuDBJxk1nNUbzh4-MbdRPd_Nx2Rjv6KUReWpVrwbaaS-0bQgO-paERZ6sVqV2GcXNUJ660gtZXrWgWMbMDm91p0kMO_CQLFLIO-q9fgivvPE

Items from Aldi’s Special Buys are only available in limited stocks. Credit: Getty Images.

For those who don't have the time to check out the nearest Aldi store from their location, don't worry! We've got you covered!

One customer shared an alternative item from Kmart in the comments section, claiming that the gadget works just as well as the adjustable neck fans.

“I couldn’t find a neck fan at Aldi so I got a Kmart one and I love it!” the customer wrote.

The alternative item the shopper was raving about is Kmart's Wrist Fan, which retails for only $6.

oSckcqmnVzALygPEsOBPnC213UN45WhT3mCqOxehvAfqEYuqR7Lz0ekPB1HXKW288539ffmHblSyCCcALgtr5e-31Uo1cGzRg1hscTHjRGZYYTPQZJ0SljGOzH0M9N1DWEj5ZvU

A shopper suggested Kmart’s $6 Wrist Fan as an alternative. Credit: Kmart.

Similar to the previous item, the fan features a strap that you can adjust for further reach, allowing you to wear it around your wrist or neck.

The fan is also rechargeable and can be used for up to four hours.

It is understood that Aldi’s neck fans are only available in-stores and that they’re now sold out in some stores. So if you’re after one, it might be best to call ahead!

Are you looking forward to getting your hands on these fans? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored